Friends Day: Deleted Scenes

Three oneshots based off of the Friends Day episode. (S3: E10)

The Drunk Adults Are Talking!

The adults have a drunken conversation.

With the minors absent, the adults were up to no good. The group of seven sit in a circle, sleepy gazes plastered on their faces. Yet Mitsuki was as bold and brazen as usual, if not more.

"So," Mitsuki begins, red in the face, smiling with malicious intent. "What's your guys' type?"

"Type?" Yamato narrows his eyebrows, clutching a bottle of beer. "As in, our type of girl?"

Mitsuki nods, "Yep! Do you have one, Yamato-san?"

"Me? No, I don't," he sighs. He gives Mitsuki an alluring smile before patting him on the head. "Not a type of girl anyway."

"I see! I see!" Mitsuki nods, before pausing. "Wait, what?"

Sogo laughs, a drunken giggle. He grasps onto Ryuu's arms tightly, a strong clutch. Ryuu had grown used to Sogo's drunken antics, so much so that he was actually beginning to look forward to them.

Sogo stares dreamily at Ryuu before answering the question.

"My type is Tsunashi-san," he says, dazed. He pauses. "Ah, no, no! I've changed my mind, it's all of Trigger! I like all of them! All of them!"

Ryuu laughs shyly, "Th-That's kind of you, Sogo-kun."

Sogo giggles, gently poking Ryuu on the cheek.

"Tsunashi-san is speaking to me! So realistic..."

From across the group circle, Yuki sits beside Momo, leaning on his shoulder.

"How romantic," Yuki mumbles, hardly conscious. "Why can't I be someone's type?"

"Yuki, don't worry! You're my type," Momo assures him, smiling widely.

Yuki looks at him in disbelief, "Momo... You really mean that?"

"Of course! You've always been my type..."

"Momo..."

"Yuki..."

"Momo..."

"Alright, that's enough, you two!" Mitsuki interrupts, overwhelmed with a strange feeling of jealousy. "So, Yaotome! What about you? Do you have a type?"

Gaku clears his throat, "I haven't really thought about it before."

"Really? For someone so handsome I thought you-"

"Well, I guess my ideal type would be a manager-esque person. Someone who is smart and ambitious yet playful and positive. Possibly an individual who is short in stature, with long hair, preferably blonde. Ideally younger than me but wise beyond their years," Gaku states, smiling. He quickly adds, "But, I'm not picky."

"That... sounds awfully familiar."

Kings Game

The minors decide to play an innocent Kings Game.

"Me! Me!" Tamaki exclaims, boisterously. "I'll be the King!"

Iori sighs, "Yotsuba-san, we've been through this before, that's not how this game works."

Nagi holds five sticks in his hand, a wide smile on his face as he extends them toward the group. "Choose wisely!"