Surface

Leonardo's POV:

As soon as she said those four words, I took off the towel that was blocking me from seeing her perfect body. My eyes never left hers while doing it, I didn't want to make her even more insecure than she is. At this point, she was straddling me, completely naked. She took her hand and placed it on my face before kissing me hard. I kissed her back while putting my hands on her ass, holding onto it. I massaged it in my hands, squeezed it however I pleased. Her ass felt so good, it fitted perfectly in my hands. I soon felt her rubbing herself onto me. She was ready. Ready for my fingers. I stopped kissing her and stared into her eyes again. I looked her up and down, taking in the view in front of me. She really was perfect. Her breasts were the perfect size for me. All the girls I slept with had fake boobs. Laura's were definitely natural, and I was loving it. They weren't big nor small, just how I love it. I never had the chance to really sleep with someone I found beautiful. Laura is the perfect definition of my type. She's a woman. My woman. My dick was getting hard just by looking at them. I placed both of my hands on her shoulders and glided them down to her breasts, caressing them in my hands. She let out a small moan which made me want to take her right there and make her mine. But I didn't. I left my left hand on her breasts while my right hand went lower on her stomach. I stopped right before her pubis and looked at her for consent once again. She nodded her head up and down and I kissed her plump lips. I placed my hand fully on her intimate part and kept it there. Which brought warmth to her delicate spot. My index and middle finger started stroking in the middle of her folds, doing back and forth motions. I continued this action for about thirty seconds while watching her reaction slowly. She had her eyes closed and was holding onto my shoulders hard. Her nails were starting to dig into them. I loved the feeling. I took my fingers that were rubbing her and started doing circular motions on her entrance. She started breathing heavier and moving her hips. I added my thumb and played with her little nub. I plunged my middle finger inside of her, still playing with her clit. She winced a little at the beginning, but she quickly got used to the size of my finger. She wrapped her arms around my head and neck, pulling her body closer to me. She felt amazing against my finger. I wanted to feel her tight hole around my dick as soon as possible. But this wasn't about me, it's about her and her pleasure only. I soon forgot about my own pleasure when I thrust my finger faster inside of her and she started moaning in my ear. I shoved my ring finger inside of her and she lost it. And I did too. She was now a moaning mess. The way she was holding onto my head, my face was buried in her neck once again. I found myself kissing and brushing my tongue along the side of her neck. I left a couple of hickeys on her because I know she loves the feeling of it. She then threw her head back in pleasure and my dick was leaking of pre-cum in my boxers. «I... I think I have to pee» she said. «It's not pee baby, let it out» I said to her. While cumming on my fingers, she let out the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. The biggest moan she has ever screamed. If I knew she sounded this hot while being pleasured, I would have fucked her with my fingers a long time ago. It didn't take seconds before I came in my boxers, right under her heavenly spot. I let out a discreet moan while cumming. I took my fingers out of her and looked at them. They were covered in her sweet, glossy liquid. The only person that will ever get to feel and taste her cum will be me. Without her looking, I put my two fingers in my mouth and licked them clean, tasting her. I closed my eyes at the divine taste. She brought her head back on the same level as mine. «Leo» she said. «Yes bellissima?» I replied. «I love you».