Chapter7

Well here's chapter7. It's going to be a big shocker at the end of this chapter.Yes ik! Anyways I hope you like it:) and that's for the feedback from the last chapter! Don't forget to Fan•Comment•Vote

XoXoXo❤

Chapter7

Alison**

I knock on the door to Jerome's house. I don't know why I'm coming back to him. Maybe because Chris is through with me and Trey has moved on. I could tell in his eyes. Now Im back with my first love.

He smiled at me,"Alison." He kissed me passionately as he open the door for me.

That's how I want to be welcome.

"Come in, the kids are sleeping." He warn. I walk in, shutting the door softly.

"Soo. You came to your senses?" He still have his smart ass mouth.

"Shut up Jerome. I just want you back, that's all." I hug him.

"That's great, because I couldn't help to think ill let you slip away- again."

"It's getting late, and I have a long day a head of me." I look at him.

"Oh okay, you can sleep in my bed with me if you want. We can keep it G rated also." He joked.

I followed him down the hall toward his master bedroom.

His king size bed look soft and comfy. I never saw Trey's bed before. Why am I thinking about Trey?

I slip under the covers and closed my eyes.

I felt Jerome arms wrap around me. Before I knew it I drifted off to sleep.

Before I woke I had this dream. It wasn't really a dream. More like a nightmare, it wasn't really a nightmare either- it was my past.

Jerome and I were at my old apartment.

He was still giving me the silent treatment.

"Jerome.. I didn't take your money." I know it was hard to believe that I didn't since he had 50,000 on the dresser and when he woke up it was gone.

We've been fighting about this for almost a month now.

"No one broke in." He whispered. He kept his eyes on his plate.

"If I took your money don't you think I would've spend it on something by now?" I ask him.

He didn't say anything. Then he look up at me.

"I was going through the mail. You put in 50,000 dollars the other night." He clenched his teeth.

"That was my father's money. He gave it to me the other night." Okay okay- I lied. I did steal his money.

I didn't steal it for a stupid reason. I had to pay my college tuition for the semester. I really wanted to be a designer.

He has a lot of money anyways so I don't know why he's tripping.

"Bull shit." Then he snapped. He flip his plate of food over. Then the table. I got up quickly .

"Jerome.. " I was shock. It was something in him.. It was like he truly wanted to hurt me.

"Tell me the truth." He look at me with sadness.

I let out a deep sigh,"Jerome. I took your money.." I began to cry. I truly thought he was going to hit me. Instead he look at me.

"Well, go to the bank and withdraw it. I want my money back. And when I do, our relationship is over." He demanded.

"About that.. I - I spent it all." I sobbed.

"You spent 50,000$? On what?" He began to pace around the room. Making a fist.

"It was for a good reason, it was for college." I tried to let out a fake smile. He should understand. But he didn't.

He shove me against the wall and punch me. I fell on the floor.

He then pick me up and began to punch me all over . I scream and tried to push him away, he was too strong. I cried even harder. He began to choke me. His eyes what kills me the most. It look hurt and upset .

The neighbors came, breaking into the apartment and got him off of me.

I ran to my room and began to pack. Leaving him. That's when I really started to do drugs.

I woke up hot. It was pitch black.

"We're your going?" Jerome ask me as I got out of bed.

"Home." I said in a shaking voice.

"Why?" He got up and turn on the lights.

"Remember when the night ? You never said sorry. " I sobbed.

He look pissed off,"you still stuck on that?" He said.

"Jerome, it wasn't like you shoved me. It was like you literally try to beat me up. Like seriously kill me." I reach for the bedroom door. Hand slap mines.

"What the fuck?" I look at him.

He pull me away from the door,"you're not leaving until I say so." Oh hell no, I can't believe what I gotten my self into.

I slap him really hard.

He look at me like he did that night. Then I regretted slapping him.

"I'm sorry." I said walking away from him. He grab me by my neck and punch me in the eye. I let out a scream.

Falling to the floor, I heard Shayla and Drew knocking on the door.

"Daddy, what happen?" They both scream.

Jerome open the door. The kids enter the room as the saw me on the floor crying.

"What happen to her?" Drew look up at his dad.

"She accidentally hurt herself." Jerome knelt down and lifted my head- acting like he really cared for my pain.

"How she hurt herself?" Shayla ask.

"Don't worry about that, just know she's okay. Y'all go back to sleep."

It was around 8 in the morning. The walk back to their rooms. Jerome shut the door and kick me in the stomach.

"OUCH!" I yelled.

"That's what you get for bringing up stupid old shit." He said coldly as he walk out the room.

-------