3) Dentist Drama

HUNTER POV:

"Edric." "Yes love?" "Get this person away from me." Edric laughs and tells me it's alright. The person above me tells me to open, so I do. They take a mirror and stick it in my mouth to see, they also use a light." Hmmmmmm, a cavity alright. We're gonna have to perform a filling procedure." "A what now!" I sit up and stare." It's ok kiddo, it'll only take a while." She placed her hand on my chest and pushes me down gently, getting the tools she needs. I start breathing a bit hard, and Edric grabs my hand." You're being dramatic." "Oh shut-hey!"

3 minutes after they started

"NO!" I run around the dentist office with Edric and the dentist behind me." HUNTER COME ON ITS JUST A LITTLE FILLING!" "NO JUST NO!" I keep running when I see Luz and Eda." EDA TELL THEM NO!" I run up to her and hide behind her." Kid what's going on?" "THEY'RE TRYING TO TAKE MY TEETH!!!!" "NO THEY'RE NOT HUNTER." "YES THEY ARE." "Are you his mother?" "Oh no, I'm his guardian. His mother's at work." "Oh. Can you contact his mother?" "I'll try." Eda calls mom. Well shit. "Hello? Yea, Hunters at the dentist and is acting wild. Mhm. Mhm. Alrighty!" She hangs up." Your moms on the way and she does not sound happy." I gulp. I slug towards to dentist." You hurt me I bite." She smiles gentle and walks me into the room, then she starts.

Some time later

I'm sucking on the popsicle I got when I see Edric. I wave and he waves back, signaling for me to come sit. I go over and sit next to him." How'd it go?" "She gave me a popsicle." He chuckles and kissed my cheek. I just continue licking the popsicle. A few hours later the dentist comes out." He'll have his next check-up appointment on the 24th this month. He should be good until then." "Oki-Doki! Thanks ma'am." "Thank you." "My pleasure." Me and Edric walk out of the dentist office to face my mom. Aww why now I just got a popsicle!"HUNTER NOCEDA." I hide behind Edric who stumbles." WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE LORD WERE YOU THINKING?!" She grabs me by my ear and drags me, along with Edric."Hey! Why am I brought into this?!" "BECAUSE." I'm sitting there letting her drag me. Edric's trying to fight it." Edric don't fight." "Let me go!!!!!" "EDRIC BLIGHT." Silence. He whimpers." She know's my last name." He starts bawling his eyes out. I just lick my popsicle.

At home

"Mommmmmmmm I'm sorry!" "Stay in your room! You are grounded!" "Ughhhhh!" I heard my window open and saw Edric." I heard that babe." He climbed in and took my hand." I can't leave I'm grounded." "Oh c'mon just a little run around." He pulled me out and my staff then sat on it, sitting me beside him." We're going to McDonald's." He said confidently." Ed...I don't know, mom's super strict when it comes to grounding." "Oh hush! It'll be fine, we'll be back in a jiffy." I decided to follow along with his plan since I couldn't do anything at the time. The breeze blowed through my hair and the smell of smoke began to cloud my nose. I directed the staff to fly us to the smoking area, which was McDonald's." Oh c'mon! Flip you bad chefs!" "Oh shut up kid! Go to another one!!" "But this is my favorite!!!" "I SAID SHUT UP!!" After a while we went to Wendy's, then he dropped me off at home." Cya tmmr love~" "Goodbye Edric." He left and I smiled. Heh.