Chapter 2: He Doesn't Like Finny

Start from the beginning

"Munchkin" He greeted making me groan. "Miss me?" He asked with a smirk.

Ah, that stupid smirk how much I want to wipe it off with bleach. I just don't like smirks.

"No" I stated seriously but the smirk didn't ever slip away from his face.

"Sure you didn't" He said sarcastically opening the door further.

"Come on in" He announced stepping in before me. I walked in and closed the door behind me since it was obvious that Seth wasn't going to.

The inside was even fancier, the walls were painted in different light colors and we're decorated with professional paintings. But what caught my attention was the big black piano that was in the middle of the room.

Without thinking my feet lead me in front of the musical instrument.

"You play?" Seth asked behind me. He sat down on the seat while I just stood staring at the keys that I haven't touched in a long time.

"I used to" I answered not looking at him. "How long ago since you last played?"  He sounded curious, well he was.

"Almost 4 years" I sighed. "Why did you stop?" He asked and that's when I took a look at him.

His eyes were focused on my face. Our eyes locked and I felt my face heat up. I cleared my throat before answering "I just did"  I could tell he didn't believe me, and that's why I continued "Let's do the questions".

"We need to take photos, we can use my polaroid" He said standing up from the seat.

He walked up the stairs and into a room. I followed him and entered behind him. He grabbed a random shirt from the floor and put it on.

This was totally his room. He had a light blue color painted in his walls and a whole bunch of photographs glued on the wall. It wasn't clean but it wasn't that messy either , it was an in between.

I took out the paper with questions from my pocket and placed it in the bed. I sat down in front of him and stole his pencil.
"I didn't bring one" He didn't say anything and just grabbed another one.

"Question number 1: Partner's full name " I read it loud. That's not even a question but whatever.

"You first"  He said instantly "Noelle Rose Adams" I answered and he gave another freaking smirk.

"Rose?" He asked with a chucke. "Yeah, like Rose Tyler"  I smiled but he just shot me a confused look.

"Who?" He asked making me sigh "Forget it, it's your turn"

"Seth F. Collins" He answered looking around the room. "What's the F for?" I asked tilting my head.

"You don't need that name" He looked ashamed of nervous, maybe both. "Yes I do,  it's full name not names and an initial" I gave him a bored look.

He sighed "Don't laugh" I nodded my head now desperate to know his middle name.

"Finnegan" I bit my lip not knowing what to say.

"It's isn't that bad, I could call you Finny" I told him with a chuckle.

"Don't call me that" He warned with a glare. Guess he doesn't Like Finny.

I didn't say anything after that, I just wrote the answer on the dotted line. "Question number 2: What is their birth date?"

Now that's a question. "Mine is August 9, 1998" I answered him and waited for his answer.

"I was born on July 27, 1998" He said and my eyes widen. I thought he was 18 or more. I never thought he was only 2 weeks older than me.

"What, you thought I was older?" He asked, while we wrote the answer.

"Yup" I said popping the P.

The next question had me smiling. "Question number 3: What is your nickname for your partner?"

"Oh that's easy, I'll just put Munchkin" He said with another smirk.

Doesn't his mouth hurt from being in the same position? It's like smiling too much.

I didn't say anything while I wrote my answer. "What'd you write?" Set asked peeking over my paper.

"I told you I didn't like Finny" He groaned when he saw my answer.

"But that's my nickname for you, and I can't lie" I said with a fake frown.

After a few seconds of him sighing and looking at me he gave in. "Ah, fine. But don't call me that in public"

"Question number 4: Their favorite color? That's easy, mine's black" He said and I wrote it. Of course is black, what bad boy doesn't like black?

"Mine is pink" I answered and he just started at me. "Pink, are you serious?"  Was his question.

"Not the light pink, it's hot pink" I answered, they're is nothing wrong with pink.

"Yeah whatever, Question number 5: Their favorite food?"

"Pizza!" We both yelled at the same time.

I busted out laughing and laid on the bed still laughing, I even heard a sort of sound but that didn't stop me either. Even my stomach was hurting, I don't even know what was funny.

After a few gasps I finally stopped. I sat up again to see Seth staring at me with the 'Are you finished'  look.

I cleared my throat and read the next question "Question number 6: Where is you partner from?"

"I've lived here all my life,what part of England are you from?" He asked.

"How did you know?" I gasped.

"Your accent" He stated and I internally groaned. I'm so dumb.

"Of course, I'm from Oxford" I said and he nodded.

"Ok, last question. Does your partner have any siblings and their names?"

"I have an older sister named Melody,  which you already met" He said and I wrote it down. He looked at me waiting for me to say a myth "What about you?"

"I'm an only child" I said with a fake smile.

"We need a photo" He said taking out his black Polaroid.

I sat down beside him and smiled. He smiled too but I couldn't see him. There was a sound and then the photo came out of the thingy. I don't know the name.

"I guess we're done" He commented folding the paper and shaking the photograph at the same time.

"Yeah, I better get home" I said looking at the hour, it's all ready 5 pm.

"Come on" He said standing up and going out of the door. Where did he put the photo? I want to see it. I wanted to ask him but he didn't even wait for me to stand up.

What a gentleman, I scoffed at the thought.

I take my stuff and go downstairs since he wasn't even outside of the room.

"Finally" He muttered when I reached downstairs.

"Hey! You're the one who didn't wait, Speedy Gonzales" I said and opened the front door. 'This time I was the one who didn't wait for him' I thought getting on my car.

Just as I was backing out of the driveway I caught sight of that evil smirk on that handsome boy.

Good god, I'm going to need luck if I am going to deal with Seth Finnegan Collins.

"It only takes a moment to see true beauty"
                                        - When in Rome