"It's fine. I'm sure he'll learn as he grows." Miss robber smiled.

  "Miss Robber you look familiar..." Kiran said leaning towards her.

  I was looking at her when I noticed she was glaring at Kiran.

  In an instant I felt anger start boiling.

  "I don't appreciate you glaring at my brother like that." I said knowing that my anger was getting out of my control.

  "If your brother would stop calling me miss robber maybe I'll stop." She rebutted me.

  "You've said it yourself, He'll learn when he grows up so stop putting the blame on a child and put the blame on yourself who can't even be mature enough to admit it when they are wrong." I said not putting any effort into hiding my anger.

  "Miss robber! Are you... Athanasia de Alger obelia?" Kiran finally spoke breaking mine and Miss robber's fight.

  'The name... Have I heard it somewhere before?'

  "Yes I am so would you kindly stop calling me miss robber now?" I said in a voice that was full of resentment.

  'What's wrong with this crazy women!'

  'When I saw her at the supermarket she was creepy yes. But she wasn't just straight up rude!'

  "Nah! Miss Robber suits you better!" Kiran said.

  "Athy! We are going to be late for our shoot!" I heard someone from inside the house say.

  Immediately I saw how her expression turned from being pissed off to worried then to apologetic...

  "So sorry I need to rush for something right now I'll come by your house later ok?"

  'Did her personality just change... I don't get it anymore...'

  'One second she was so mad at Kiran I was quite sure she was going to slam the door on us but no...'

  'Instead she's apologizing!?!'

  'does she have split personality or something!?'

  "Sorry!" Athanasia screamed while closing the door lightly.

  "Luke your going to be late." Mum tapped my shoulder and told me.

  'Oh bloody shit!' I cursed as I ran to our house and started driving to the studio.

  'Arrived just in time...' I thought as I walked towards the director.

  'finally I can take out my contact lenses.'

  "Director just to check we're doing the debut scene right?" I looked up and say Athanasia asking the director.

  "Uh... Yes! " The director said.

  "Thank you very much!" Athanasia bowed and turned around.

  'I am started to seriously think that she has split personality disorder... She's behaving like the girl who closed the door not the girl who was being bitchy around Kiran...'

  Unluckily for me I was right behind her which mean she knocked into me.

  "I'm sorry!" She said backing up and bowing.

  'Wait... Is this why her name was so familiar? She's also an actor...'

  "No wonder I thought I heard your name before."

  She looked at me with confusion.

  'You know what? This is quite a good chance to let her know what I think of her.'

  "I hope you know you were in my good books since you helped my brother and I heard of what a 'savoir' you were but after I saw you glare at him like that your now on the top for people I dislike." I said with a sarcastic smile.

  "What's your problem?" She said her eyes looking up and down my figure.

  "More like what's your problem! Do you have split personality or something? You really think I'm some 'bad guy' here? Please if someone here is being bad it's you." I voiced out my thoughts.

  "One second you seem nice kind and maybe a little bit shy and hyper but the next second you act like a brat!" I said.

  I saw how she breathed in and breathed out...

  Her posture demonstrated that she was nervous...

  "Listen. I don't want to fight with someone just because we started off in the wrong foot and I don't want to make a commotion. So... How about we start over...?" She proposed.

  'I guess there no harm in doing that...'

  'Plus I'll get to see why she's so... Strange...'

  "What's your name?" I asked her going along with her plan.

  "Why do you want to know?" She asked smiling.

  'Im not seeing the girl I just saw with Kiran...'

  "Don't be like that. I told you I'm not a bad guy." I said lifting up my hands and shrugging my shoulders.

  "I'll tell you my name first I'm Lucas."

  "Remember my name for next time."

  "I'm off see you later." She said going away.