Chapter 40

Dumbledore had already told Jenna where Remus lived, so the moment she felt her feet hit the ground again after, from the portkey, she opened her eyes only to find herself in Islington, London.

 Remembering the address Jenna thought and no sooner had she reached the part about number twelve, Grimmauld Place, than a door emerged out ofnowhere between numbers eleven and thirteen, followed swiftly by freshly painted walls and clean windows.

"It seems Percy had maintained the house rather nicely." Jenna mused

Once she reached the door, Jenna knocked gently upon it and moments later, Diana Greengrass opened the door who looked like she had just woken up.

"Hi Jenna," Diana said brightly.

"Hello Diana," Jenna said softly. "May I...?

"Oh yes, come in come in," Diana said opening the door wider

Jenna whistled. Percy had changed the house. The last time she came to Grimmauld place was when they had visited Percy. He had replaced the old-fashioned gaslamps with modern lanterns, the grim black walls with ocean blue colors, and the plain threadbare carpet was replaced with a traditional greek style carpet.

"Glad you liked it, Crookshanks." A voice said and Jenna saw Percy coming. "Breakfast?"

"Oh, yes." Jenna nodded at him politely. "Thank you."

"Follow me," Percy said leading them into the kitchen. After a few minutes, Percy cooked up a dozen breakfast sandwiches.

"Thanks." Jenna smiled taking a bit out of her sandwich and instantly moaned. "That is so good."

Percy smiled then turned serious. "So it's true then. He's back."

The atmosphere turned grim. Jenna's nod was a response.

Percy cursed. Dian placed a calming hand on his back "I'll contact Rigel and Coraline."

"Thanks." Percy signed. "Any news?"

"Sirius has notified the old members," said Jenna. "And Dumbledore's looking for a new Headquarters for the Order of the Phoenix."

"Well, he can use this one." Percy shrugged

"Really?" said Jenna with surprise, looking over at Percy.

"It is one of the safest and most protected houses," Percy explained. "Dumbledore's coming soon to add the fidelius charm."

"There are new members joining, though, aren't there?" Jenna questioned.

"Hmm." Percy nodded. "From what I heard. Kingsley Shacklebolt Hestia Jones and Tonks volunteered. Andromeda and Ted are also willing to join. Rigel and Coraline will act as our unofficial allies you can say and Coraline's father knows the French minister of magic. But Arthur Weasley has been speaking with a few people in the Ministry; those who aren't as close-minded as fudge and that we can count on."

"Speaking of Fudge... I read the Daily Prophet in the past week, ever since the night of the third task," Jenna said with a little sigh. "It seems Fudge is in full denial."

"Well, he'll have to face the consequences on his own, when the truth comes out," said Percy gloomily. "You alright. Sirius just came back and crashed into his room. I can have Kreacher prepare a guest room for you."

"I'll share," Jenna said climbing up the stairs.

Harry yawned as he woke up, he looked around and found that he wasn't waking up in the hospital wing, or his room in the Potter manor. No, he was in Number Twelve Grimmauld place, in one of many bedrooms of it. They all had to sneak in quietly last night or risk waking up the portrait of Sirius's mother, who loathed Sirius.