Conscience v lust

Jimin had moved back to the apartment, much to Jungkooks disgust, he quite liked knowing what the other was up to but when Jimin had spoken to a friendly waiter who bought up food about how good the perks of working in the hotel were, the waiter had looked confused, making Jimin realise it was all false information. He had immediately packed up and left his conscience not allowing him to take what was not freely given, he berated himself for being so stupid, the money Jungkook must have lost in room fees and meals!
When Jungkook had rung him to ask why he had moved out he stubbornly spoke to him as worker to boss, "Mr Jeon thank you but you should no longer lose money because of me, no Mr Jeon I will be back at work tomorrow,everything was Mr Jeon , it annoyed Jungkook so much he told Jimin he would smack his arse if he said it again, to which Jimin had hung up.
The next day Jimin dressed in his workwear turned up for work. He was greeted enthusiastically by his work colleagues. Taking his place at the reception desk he soon got into the swing of things.
Jungkook walked in automatically glancing at reception, seeing Jimin there he walked over. The staff bowed including Jimin.
"Please make sure Jimin does not over exert himself," he asked the two other staff.
They agreed immediately but Jimin got annoyed.
"Mr Jeon, I am fully fit and do not need to take care," he argued.
"Excuse us," he smiled at the other two dragging Jimin to the side."don't argue with me Jimin you will lose."
"Mr Jeon do not mollycoddle me"
"Oh Jimin you are trying my patience."
"May I go back to work now Mr Jeon I can't let others do my job"
Hidden as they were by potted plants Jungkook pulled the boy to him smashing their lips together dominating the kiss and leaving the smaller gasping.
"Y-you stop that," Jimin spluttered.
"But I can't Jimin"
"Aaargh!it's sexual harassment ," the small boy argued.
"Oh Jimin anything sexual will be purely consensual I promise you," smacking the other on his arse he wandered off smiling as he heard the other muttering under his breath as he went back to work.
Jimin couldn't help grinning a bit at the others cheek, he was trying hard to do as his conscience said and keep everything business like but the way Jungkook acted he couldn't help the little thrill that went through him at Jungkooks touch.
The day wore on Jimin enjoying being busy again, he had just signed a pleasant looking couple in and got a porter to take them and their luggage to the room when he heard his two colleagues groan,"oh no not her again."
He asked what the problem was and they nodded towards the door where a glamorous looking women was making her way in.
She came to the desk,"You," she said pointing at Jimin,"carry these up to Mr Jeons office I'm going to see him."
Now every single member of staff knew nobody got past reception to see Jungkooks unless a) he had told them, b) he greeted them himself or c) you phoned up and he allowed it.
Jimin politely asked if she had an appointment .
"Who do you think you are to question me?" She angrily asked.
"Sorry ma'am if you tell me your name I will ring up to see if Mr Jeon is available."
"I told you to take me there now," she demanded leaning onto the desk in front of Jimin.
"I'm sorry but no , I will contact his office to see if he is available," he answered politely , not prepared for the slap that came his way, the two other staff gasping in shock. He felt the metallic taste of blood on his lip but kept calm and contacted Jungkooks office , Namjoon answered," hello this is Jimin there's a.....lady, demanding to see Mr Jeon, she won't give her name."
"Hang on Jimin we will look at the cameras to see."
He walked into Jungkooks office "hey kook put reception camera on Jimin said someone was there to see you won't give their name,"
They turned the cameras on "hell no it's that conniving Lisa "
He rang back down to Jimin telling him an explicit no. They watched on the cameras as he relayed this seeing Jimin pick up a tissue first to wipe something from his mouth then talking to the woman who seemed to get angry and threw a desk pen at Jimin who just managed to dodge it.
Jungkook had enough storming out of his office and going downstairs.he got to reception.
"Kookie my love this arrogant little clerk wouldn't let me see you," she hung onto Jungkooks arm trying to pull him away from reception.
He looked across to Jimin seeing him try to surreptitiously wipe what looked like blood from his lip.
"What's that?"he barked to the two other staff.
"She hit him sir," one girl said glaring at the women .
"Lisa why did you hit a member of my staff?"
"Oh Kookie it's nothing , he wouldn't do as he was told, it serves him right" she said dismissively .
"Wouldn't do what?" He asked the woman his voice deepening with rage.
"We'll take me and my bags to your office of course "
"He did his job which is to stop people like you disturbing my day."
"But Kookie, why are you like this?"
"Lisa time and again I have told you I'm not interested in you and never will be, you are not welcome here, especially when you assault a member of my staff, so please leave and don't come back."
The woman stomped her feet," but Kookie I told daddy that I wanted to marry you he would love to have you in the family!"
"for gods sake how deluded are you, I would never marry you your not my type."
"What!!!who is better than me who could you possibly want more !"
Jungkook pulled Jimin from behind the desk,
"Him", he said kissing Jimin carefully and putting an arm round him, keeping him there when he tried to pull away, the two other staff giggled , Lisa looked enraged and stormed out.
Jimin shrugged out of Jungkooks grasp," well that was a bit drastic to make someone go!" He exclaimed patting a tissue to his mouth.
"Let me see," demanded Jungkook, tipping the boys chin up and staring at his lips.
"It's nothing I think a ring caught it."
"I'm sorry Jimin she's always been a delusional bitch"
"Still .....pretending you want me was a bit much," Jimin argued.
"Mr park come to my office please I need to make an incident report," Jungkook said.
Jimin muttered something about going overboard but followed the other to the lift getting quickly to the floor his office was on he walked in telling Namjoon on the way that he wanted no interruptions .
Closing his office door and locking it he stalked after Jimin who had entered ahead of him.
Spinning him around he smashed their lips together, touching the small boys arse as he pulled him to him.
"Don't ever fucking doubt that I want you," Jungkook said to the other his voice full of lust.
Jimin moaned against him not holding back anymore, his body giving him away as he was held close against jungkook.
Jungkook felt Jimins arousel and ground his own against the boy.
He undid Jimins shirt buttons kissing the milky white skin sucking on his nipples until they became tight buds.
Jimins hands ran under Jungkooks shirt feeling his hot skin .
Jungkook pulled him into the adjoining bathroom turning on the shower.
"Strip," he demanded the other boy whilst taking his own clothes off , Jimin at first embaressed then turned on as the other displayed his body, he too undressed before being pulled into the shower water running over his exposed body where Jungkooks hands were now roaming, jimin became braver touching the others member loving the feel of the velvety skin, Jungkook knelt down taking the others cock in his mouth sucking on him pleasuring him ,the gasps from Jimin making him take more of him down until," No no aaaargh fuck Kookie!" He spurted into Jungkooks mouth his orgasm strong ,Jungkook got up licking his lips," turn around Baby,"he demanded of the small boy . Jimin did so leaning against the wall Jungkook nudged his feet wide apart exposing his arse , lathering his fingers up he pushed them into Jimins hole," fuck your tight," he scissored his fingers loosening the boy up before taking them out and putting his dick to Jimins entrance," relax baby,ok?"
Jimin nodded feeling Jungkook push in he gasped at the intrusion, Jungkook waited til he felt comfortable then pushed in deeper , soon getting into a rythm that satisfied them both," your so tight around my dick,I've been dreaming of this Jimin, fucking your lovely arse til you can't walk,do you want me deeper baby?"
A muffled ,"yes," came from the smaller the pleasure he was feeling intense his dick had risen again and Jungkooks hand fucked him until it all became too much for both of them and they released at the same time. It took a few minutes before their shaky legs let them stand and wash off properly ,then drying off and dressing, Jimin suddenly said" my hairs wet they will all know what we did."
Although Jungkook wasn't worried he could see it affected the small boy so he produced a hairdryer from a cupboard and they both dried their hair.
Soon both looked like nothing had happened but Jungkook could see that Jimin was worried so when he was leaving the office to go he said in an over loud voice so other members of staff could hear,"thank you Mr Park and let me assure you I do not take kindly to any member of staff being hit by visitors or guests,Namjoon can you let security and relevant staff know that Lisa is no longer allowed into the premises,and again Mr Park accept my apologies,"
Namjoon nodded at the instructions and Jimin smirked biting his tongue to stop laughing. Jungkook walked him to the lift and said quietly,
"see you soon baby "
Jimin got in the lift rosy cheeked and went back to his job trying not to remember how good it was to have Jungkook inside him.
Getting back to reception his two colleagues asked if Jungkook had taken care of him to which he assured them the boss had taken very good care of him!