꧁𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕘𝕦𝕤𝕥꧂

Mulai dari awal

He immediately tied up both my legs to different corners of the bed wide apart.

My eyes widened at his actions, I couldn't speak yet because of the water and tablets in my mouth.

"I warned you way too many times than you deserve" he stated sitting between my legs.

His one hand was between my legs very veryyyy close to touch my womanhood and the other was near my face, he closed my nostrils and grabbed my butt very harshly.

And as a result I had to gulp the tablets down.

"You mother hugging bastard!!!!!"
I yelled in rage.

"I didn't wanted to do it, you forced me princess" he said winking at me.

I swear I wanted to snatch his eye balls out at that moment.

He was about to go out.

" Atleast untie me first!!" I yelled from the bed still tied down.

"Wait I've some preparations to do."

"What th-" he went out.

After some time he came in all dressed up in his office suit, his brief case in his hand along with his shoes. Shoes? Shoes?! Why tf was he holding his shoes in his hands.

He untied both of my legs, and one hand. And I was piercing holes through my eyes at him the whole time.

Just as the last cuff clicked open I immediately tried to grab his collar and beat the shit out of him. But he was way too fast than me. He immediately jumped off the bed and hurriedly sprinted down the stairs, I followed him with full speed a slipper in my hand.

As he was about to exit the main gate I threw my slipper at him but missed it.

"Too slow, Byeee jagiyaaa!! " He yelled laughing devilishly

" Fvckk youuuuu!!" I cried and slammed the door shut.

After a few minutes I got a text from him

Be ready till 7 we have a party to attend.

I plopped myself on the sofa, thinking about what should I wear, I wasn't very comfortable with revealing clothes so I decided to wear a simple but classy not so revealing dress.

It was 6:30 my dress, hair and makeup were done.
My hairs were down perfectly curled, my makeup was light but classy. black dress is all it takes for a perfect look.
I took a final look in the mirror.

Hmm not so bad. Now I'll just have to wait for that grumpy butt.

*Beep beep*
Speak of the devil and he appears.

Come down I'm waiting in the car.

The ticking of my heels were echoing in the apartment, I took my purse and went outside.