Chapter 10: One In A Million

Start from the beginning

Crowe successfully dodged the surprise knife attack as Desmond quickly turned back and got punched in the face as Desmond fell down. He looked and saw people standing with weapons.

Desmond: What the? . . . Who are you all?

They were the silent types, Desmond stared at then and rolled up his sleeves.

Suddenly those three made a small as Desmond was looking at Them. One of them tried to charge at Desmond but Crowe grabbed rhem and twisted his arm and threw him to a wall. Two people tried to leg sweep Desmond but Crowe jumped over them and kicked one of them and then . . . .

He stood still as Desmond got kicked in the face, Before another person grabbed Desmond and

He stood still as Desmond got kicked in the face, Before another person grabbed Desmond and . . .

Desmond was holding his back as He heard one of the unknown group speaking

Unknown Man: Go and keep the entrance locked on Mister James's Mansion, Please make him aware that there is an intruder and keep him Safe.

The Group nodded and ran as Desmond was holding his back but had a half smile on his face.

Desmond: Great, Just where I needed to go. But first. *Gets up* I gotta deal with a bulldog.

That Bodyguard was tall enough as Desmond quickly charged at the Man, Punching him three times in the face. However it didn't lasted long when the Man grabbed Desmond and punched him really hard on the face as Desmond was holding his face.

Crowe was thinking of a tactic until he knew what to do. The man was about to attack Desmond but Crowe dodged and grabbed a Stick and started attacking the Man's legs.

It was doing good enough as The Tall Man fell down. Desmond kept attacking him but Desmond grabbed him and somehow threw him to a dumpster as Desmond was breathing and stared at the Man.

Desmond: *Shrugs* I guess that's where you belong, For failing your boss.

Desmond walked away as He was running to the direction where the group ran too, Crowe was looking around until He saw the mansion.