- Hmmm...

Siyeon sat down again between SuA's legs, the friction speed was faster, both of them shouted, Siyeon jerked her body, dropped her whole body into SuA, trying to catch her breath.

- How do you feel?

- Great - SuA smiled happily.

- Answer me honestly, did you sleep with Yoohyeon when I wasn't here?

- No, I just slept with you - SuA lazily replied, Siyeon sometimes mentioned Yoohyeon's name, it seems she still hasn't recovered from the past.

- Really?

- Yas, don't think silly things anymore.

- If you betray me, I will throw you into the sea - Siyeon still pressed on SuA's body, her face down on SuA’s neck, lowered her voice threateningly.

SuA laughed.

- You're crazy, Lee Siyeon.

- I'm crazy for you, are you crazy for me? – Siyeon changed the tone of her voice, a soft baby-like voice emerged.

- Just one crazy person in the house is enough.

- So you don't love me anymore.

- If I don't love you, then who can I love? -  SuA sighed, she pulled the blanket up to cover both of them, her eyes closed, preparing to go to sleep.

- I'm so hungry - Siyeon's stomach suddenly growled, she didn't eat much last night.

- Just now, when I told you to eat more, you didn't eat it - SuA said tiredly.

- I didn't want to eat that time, I want to eat now.

Although SuA was very sleepy because she had just climaxed, she also pulled Siyeon up. The two wore simple clothes and went to dinner.

- It's fine to buy food back to the hotel, I'll eat while you sleep - Siyeon said, she and SuA were sitting at a roadside stall in the night market.

- No, I have to watch you eat before I sleep - SuA said and then yawned, Siyeon has a free lifestyle and is very erratic in eating and that's the opposite of her, so she has to urge Siyeon a lot.

The two ordered tokbokki and cold soy sauce noodles with dumplings, Siyeon focused on eating because she was hungry and SuA just waved her chopsticks to get it.

SuA spends time looking at Siyeon, when Siyeon bends down, some of her hair is almost falling on the food, SuA will pull her hair back.

- Siyeon, someday you dye your hair black, it will be beautiful.

- Do you like it? - Siyeon was surprised, then continued to eat.

- Didn't you have black hair in our previous life?

- How do you know? – Siyeon is surprised, she once told SuA about her previous life dreams, but she did not detail what color hair the two wore, or what clothes they wore.

- I dreamed about it once, after the day of the accident.

- Really?

- Was my hair blonde?

- That's right, are you still dreaming now? – Siyeon happily asked, she hasn't dreamed of SuA anymore since telling SuA about this secret.

- No, only once on that day.

- My dreams are about my past life, but something related to the future, when you drove on the highway and got in an accident, and when we had a fight and you left the house, were all signs of the future too, but it happened a few months ago anyway - explained Siyeon.