Snapping Barnes back into reality, Elissa backs away and looks down at the ground, a little embarrassed with a beautiful shade of rose tinting her cheeks. Bucky closes her door and offers his arm to her. She walks forward and they both walk to the entrance, Elissa keeping to herself. Bucky is a little upset that she didn't take his arm, but he doesn't let it keep him down.

When they enter the park Elissa stops and looks in amazement at the sight in front of her. Bucky smiles at her adorable excited face. "Would you like to go on a ride?" he asks. Elissa nods her head and they both walk off to start their date.

After going on about ten rides, they decide to get food. Sitting down at a picnic table, they eat their food. "So, is it everything you've ever hoped?" Bucky asks, leaning forward and resting his chin on his palm.

Elissa nods, "yeah, I had a lot of fun." Bucky smiles, glad that he was able to make the right decision on a date location. They continue to eat in silence.

After a few minutes of silence Barnes decides to ask some questions, "so, I want to know more about you. What was your life like before you came to New York? You lived in Greece right?"

She swallows her food and begins, "yeah, I grew up in Greece."

"Well tell me some things about your childhood. Some stories," Bucky continues, wanting to know more about this enchanting woman sitting in front of him.

Elissa doesn't like that he is asking about her past, but she figures that she should at least give him some of the decent parts of her childhood so that he doesn't question why she avoids talking about her past. "Well, I remember every summer I would visit my баба. She lived in Bulgaria. The time I would go to her house was what I always looked forward to. She made the best cookies and always knew how to make me feel better. She was like the mother that I never had," she begins, a smile gracing her glossy lips as she recounts the memories of her grandmother. Bucky smiles and listens intently, no one's really gotten to know about her past as far as Bucky knows so this is important to him.

"How about in Greece?" he questions with a curious smile.

Keeping her face neutral despite her wish to grimace she responds, "oh, well I lived with my mother and father. Things weren't as exciting over there." She ends with a shrug. Bucky watches as she stands up to go throw their stuff away. He jumps up and grabs their garbage before she is able to and takes it to the trash. A soft smile plays on her lips as she subtly shakes her head at his eagerness.

They walk through the crowd glancing at all the fun carnival games lined in rows. Bucky notices Elissavet's gaze linger on a particular stuffed animal and immediately drags her over so he can get it for her. When Bucky interlaces his hand with hers her head snaps to him and her heartbeat increases as she thinks back to the nightmare she had this morning. Luckily she is able to get out of the demon's grasp and come back down to reality where the handsome super-soldier is trying his best to win the fluffy arctic fox that she had laid her eyes on. She blushes with a giggle as he winks at her before telling her "third times the charm."

Her heart feels like it's melting. He's so sweet and perfect. Her heart breaks hearing the demons tell her that she isn't good enough for him. That she doesn't deserve him, he can do so much better than her. Not allowing those thoughts to drown her, she keeps her eyes on Bucky as he wins the little game. Bucky turns to her with a proud accomplished smile and she claps for him while smiling wide. Butterflies flutter in his stomach looking down at the perfect woman in front of him.

Grabbing the white fox from the stall tender, he hands it to his girl. She thanks him and pulls it to her chest, embracing the soft stuffed animal and nuzzling her face into its soft fur. Bucky can't help but wish that he was the one she was hugging. Noticing his eyes never leaving her, she blushes deeply, trying to hide it by looking down. A smirk appears on his face, he loves everything about that beautiful blush, everything about this beautiful face of hers.

To his surprise, she comes closer to him and rises to her tippy toes before planting a small peck on his cheek, her soft lips ever so softly gracing his face. With a giant smile on his face, he walks next to his girl, who now is looking at the ground, her face burning red. His heart is soaring amongst the highest clouds. He smirks as he jokingly enquires, "what was that for, doll? Not that I'm complaining"

Butterflies spread through her stomach and her heart races as he sends her a sly wink. He seriously needs to stop calling her that before she melts into a puddle on the boardwalk they're now walking down. "A thanks," she says, her voice small.

"Well, I should have tried to win some more games then huh?" he flirts, admiring her clutching the fox to her chest.

Smooth Barnes... real smooth, Elissa thinks. She knew he was a ladies' guy back in the day, but she didn't expect him to be so entrancing and seductive.