Outbreak Part 3

R.P.D Radio Channel 89

"Hold them off! i repeat hold those bastards off!"

"There's too many we can't hold them off here! get the vehicles we'll take care of them down the street!"

"We need a code 3 over here!"

"Negative 5478, code 3s additionals have been dispatched ETA-5 minutes!"

"5 Minutes?!? God dammit! we won't hold for that long-"

A.C.S.D Radio Channel 3

"Attention all units, we've got multiple R.P.D officers down, please respond, Code 3."

"3498 here, need further information on this situation, what the hell is going on???"

"I have no idea either! everyone's going damn nuts in this channel about something of people eating each other!"

"What the hell..."

"Either way, the boys at R.C are having a huge struggle on this weird 10-44, so we need as many Code 3's as we can for assistance."

"10-4"

"Pennsylvania State patrol, and Highway Patrol are on their way for assistance"

R.C.P.E.T Radio Channel 10

"We're in needed assistance, Joshua's Road is being overrun! multiple Parking Enforcement officers went down!"

"10-4, i-i-it is advised to e-e-evacuate out of the area and l-lure the rioters into uh..."

"What?? but what about the civilians???"

"... it is advised that you evacuate and lure the rioters into the Main Street...-"

"AHGHAS AHG- FUCK I'VE GOT BIT- AH"

The sound of screaming got the dispatchers blood ran cold...

R.P.D Radio Channel 34

"This is Raymond! we're at North Garden! commencing evacuations now! arriving at J's Bar"

"10-4, Raymond."

Raymond: 153 we're at your location, you have ETA-3 minutes to make it to the evacuation point with the civilians.

Kevin: 10-4... Raymond...?

...

...

...

3 police cars arrived at the area, it was disturbingly silent, other then the distant war zone, and multiple limbs and blood could be seen all over the street.

7 police officers that came out from their respective vehicles got out.

Deputy Chief. Raymond: Alright everyone you know what to do! Arthur!
Arthur: Yes sir!

D.C. Raymond: Get the megaphone and announce the evacuation plans!

Andy nodded and went to the trunk of the police cruiser.

D.C. Raymond: Jaxon! Nash grab your weapons and being patrolling the area in case those crazy people are around...!

Both Jaxon and Nash said "yes sir!" in sync.

D.C Raymond: Emma! Nick! you'll be assisting the civilians down the road where the next evacuation checkpoint is at!

Emma: Got it!
Nick: Sure thing boss!

Raymond looked at Arthur, as he picked up the megaphone, and announced...

"Attention everyone this is the Raccoon City Police Department! due to the riots in progress, this area will be closed off soon, please proceed to this checkpoint immediately! if you do not leave the area in time we cannot guarantee your safety!"