If it was just a spirit body, it might not feel that obvious. Afterall, a spirit body itself was the source for powers of the soul. Soul power in a spirit body was just like spirit powers in a human body, where it would not be that greatly felt when it was absorbed by the crystal ball.

But the power of the soul on Jun Wu Xie's hands had taken a large amount of spirit power to be transformed and she would not be able to hold out for such a long time as the task would require.

For her to pick up so many crystal balls one by one and to put them onto the shelves, Jun Wu Xie would have to constantly transform her spirit power into power of the soul and that would be an extremely high spirit power consuming process.

"What kind of a darned place is this!" The little black cat wailed, smacking the crystal balls away in frustration.

Jun Wu Xie did not say anything but just stood there silently to stare at both her hands. She transformed her spirit power one more time and then attempted to pick up a crystal ball again.

In the instant she touched the crystal ball, Jun Wu Xie felt the power of the soul she had transformed being sucked away at an extremely high speed. In order to maintain the power of the soul on her hands, she quickly transformed more of her spirit powers.

From the moment her fingers touched the crystal ball till when she picked it up, the spirit powers Jun Wu Xie expended was no less than the amount she would have used after experiencing a big battle. Fortunately she had already attained the fourth stage of the Purple Spirit or she would not be able to last even picking up a single crystal ball.

Jun Wu Xie did not dare to relax even a moment and the moment she picked the crystal ball up, she immediately walked towards a shelf at the side and put the crystal ball in her hand upon the shelf.

It was just some short moments, but the kind of drain it took out of her spirit powers were highly just terrifying.

Glancing around the room and seeing the scatter of crystal balls all over the floor, it could be seen how huge a task stood before Jun Wu Xie.

Just how much spirit power would she need to expend before she would be able to put them all up upon the shelves one by one?

Chapter 1533: "Strange Room (3)"

Just how much spirit power would she need to expend before she would be able to put them all up upon the shelves one by one?

The little black cat thought of transforming into the black beast to help Jun Wu Xie put all the crystal balls back but it was stopped by Jun Wu Xie.

"I'll do it myself." Jun Wu Xie said as she went to pick up another crystal ball.

After coming to Mount Fu Yao, she had not had much opportunities to use her spirit powers and she understood that in order for her to speed up the growth of her spirit powers, she would need to drain out her spirit powers completely in order to push herself to even further limits.

And this place, gave her just such an opportunity.

When the little black cat saw that Jun Wu Xie was being so stubborn, it could do nothing but just retreat away to the side and watch silently as Jun Wu Xie went on to put the crystal balls upon the shelves.

With her spirit powers being drained constantly, after Jun Wu Xie placed ten crystal balls back, she felt that all her spirit powers had been completely depleted.

The increased drain on spirit powers after it had been transformed into power of the soul was in folds and just merely touching those crystal balls would have those crystal balls absorbing her power of the soul maniacally!