2

kris making his way into the his classroom noticed he was early a few minutes, taking their time sweet time checked out alphys computer wallpaper finding the buff guys where embracing once more except a little more intimately.

"moms gonna flip when she sees this one..." kris uttered under his breath before being smacked upside the head by alphys, kris quickly getting to their feet.

"if toriel finds out about this, your grades will plummet." alphys said grimly staring at kris.

"u-understood, lady alphys." kris said hurriedly making their way to his seat.

susie busted down the door catching the attention of everyone, making her way to her desk and pulled out one of her plain pencils and gnawing on it with aggression her fangs gleaming in the lighting of the room.

"uh, want a new pencil?" kris asked cautiously.

"sure." susie growled out, kris handing her the blue pencil. "thanks, i guess." she said continuing to chew on the first until it snapped in two part of it flinging into her face, she hissed at it seeing as how it somehow tore her scales, not even a pocket knife could tear them.

"are you ok susie?" kris asked looking back at susie who stood up hand where the pencil hit her, hoping her eyes where still partially covered.

"im fine." she said before storming out kris following losing her rather fast.

his crimson eyes scanned the areas landing on the gender neutral bathroom stall, where he heard soft crying he made his way over their finding susie on the ground crying slightly.

"im getting weaker..." she muttered quietly wiping the small amount of blood that gathered at the cut.

"susie..." kris said quietly catching her attention.

"kris, im fine i swear, just leave me alone, please..." susie said as she went back to covering her cut and stood up kris stepping closer. "please im fine!" susie exclaimed as she stepped foward kris holding his ground.

"no your not, please tell me." kris said.