i. 𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎

amelia curses under her breath as she takes a bite of her hotdog, pulling herself off effy's bed. she picks a cigarette from effy's bedside table when she hears someone clear their throat. she turns and effy's mum is sitting in the corner of the room.

"mrs. stonem, panda," pandora is already up as well. "could you wake her for me, breakfast is ready," amelia nods at mrs. stonem's request. "come on, pandora," the two women leave the room as amelia strips out of her pajamas.

"eff, come on," she tosses her pants to the side and leans over, blowing smoke at effy who turns her head the other way.

"come on, we don't want to be late for breakfast, my love," she removes the cigarette from her lips and kisses effy's cheek. she makes her way to effy's closet, looking for for something to wear. she grabs a skirt that's the size of a belt and an oversized hoodie. she pulls on the skirt first then the hoodie.

"what are you wearing?" effy's voice is rough when she pulls herself off the bed.

"sorry, i forget my stuff at home and I-" she starts but effy is already tugging on the hoodie.

"well, take it off, it's not yours," she pulls it over amelia's head, he voice is raspy and whiny. "okay, sorry, i'll just wear the shirt i had on yesterday," she pulls away as effy walks to the corner of her room, sitting at the window and holding the hoodie in her arms. "you got your smell on it," she tosses it to the ground and amelia lets out a small laugh.

"sorry?"

"oh, just fuck off!" effy doesn't turn to her, she stares out of the window blankly.

"you're joking, right?" effy's face is void of any kind of emotion.

"i'm not joking, leave!" she turns completely away from amelia who grabs her shirt off the ground. "fine, i don't need this shit anyway," she pulls it over her head as she walks out of the room, barefoot and still smoking her cigarette as she passes the others having breakfast.