Do You Really Hate Me?

Start from the beginning

"Well it'll be fine, JJ and Simon have done it lots of times and they'll take me too." She said happily going on her phone.

"Fine just don't get caught." I said going back on my phone.

I wanted to go to explore the city too but I know JJ will be there with Simon so there's no way I am going out with that dickhead.

Soon we arrived at our hotel and to be fair it looked quite good. We all out the bus and gathered in front of the hotel. I saw the teachers trying to explain something to the driver of the bus but they couldn't because obviously they didn't know Spanish.

"Madison come here please." Mr. John called out for me.

"Can you tell him to be here by 10 in the morning tomorrow so we can go to the Stadium." He said as she showed me the schedule for tomorrow.

As I was explaining to the driver the schedule, Mr.Cameron made JJ stand with me as 'protection' as he said. JJ kept standing next to me tapping his leg.

"Could you fucking hurry up." He said as I looked at him suprised.

"Here do it yourself, tell him to be here by 10 tomorrow and explain him the entire schedule." I said as I handed the schedule to him.

"But.... I don't know Spanish." He said as he looked between me and the driver.

"So shut the fuck up and let me do my work." I said as I snatched the schedule back and continued explaining the driver.

It took almost 15 minutes for me to completely explain it to him all while JJ kept complaining next to me but I didn't care for him.

We walked back in and saw everyone standing with keys in their hands.

"Well Simon did you get our room." JJ asked from behind me.

"Well Jide I think I am going to stay with Talia." Simon smiled looking at Talia.

"Tals who I meant to share a room with then." I asked her as she smiled at me.

"Well there is only one room left and you both can share it."She gestured at me and JJ.

"Well Mr.John told it's either you share or JJ stays with the teachers." Simon told causing JJ to slam his hand on the table next to us.

"Fine give me the key." He said as he pushed past me and took the key from Simon.

"I suggest you lower that attitude if you want to peacefully share a room with me." I said to JJ as he rolled his eyes at me.

The group then made our way to the rooms on the 6th floor. Mine and JJ's room was next to Simon and Talia's.

We got into our room and to my happiness there were 2 beds. JJ ran in and fell on top of his bed and threw his bag on his side.

I made my way to my bed and put my bag on the side. I took out my laptop and decided to charge it up. According to the schedule today was a rest day so Netflix was my only friend tonight seeing that Talia was going out.

"Hey I'm going for a shower." JJ announced as he walked into the bathroom.

When he came out, I saw he had only a towel on and had his clothes crumpled up in his hands.

I couldn't help but stare like he was a dickhead but he was hot as all hell. He played Football and did boxing too so his muscles were well defined and his abs were gorgeous. He had all the girls at University drooling over him but he paid them no heed. I always thought why he didn't go for those other girls.

"Stop staring, it's rude." He said as he put on a t-shirt and fell on top of his bed. Damn I have been caught.

I then went to take a shower and changed into some comfortable clothes. When I got out of the bathroom, I saw Simon and Talia sitting and talking with JJ.