author's pov.

Maaz woke up early in the morning and went jogging. Later he went to Mahir's room to inform him that he won't be going to the office today.

"Why? Are you getting married today?" Mahir said sarcastically, "That's personal, I just came to inform you that I won't come to the office today" he repeated his words and walked out of Mahir's room.

"Mama! I am leaving" he pecked his mother in the forehead before leaving.

As soon as he hopped into his car, he drove off to the place where he planned to propose Haya

Within thirty minutes he reached his destination. Maaz decided to decorate everything himself, he opened his jacket and dropped it on the chair nearby and started decorating the garden. Yes, a garden that was his.

Five hours later, he was done decorating the whole. After checking out everything for the last time he gave a satisfied look.

half of the garden was decorated with Haya's favourite flower. " I am sure she'll like this" Maaz mumbled with a smile on his face. Maaz skipped his lunch and breakfast as he was busy decorating the garden.

After everything looked perfect, Maaz took out his phone and dialled Haya's number.

"Hello" She picked up his call at the second ring. "Heyy!!" he squealed.

"Why do you sound so happy?" She asked, "You'll find out once we meet. Get ready I'll be there within forty minutes" He said before he hung up the call.

"Strange!" Haya mumbled when Maaz hung up the call. "Maybe he's gonna introduce his girlfriend to me," Haya said and let out a low laugh.

As Maaz said he'd pick her up within forty minutes, Haya thought to get ready instead of wasting her time thinking about unwanted things.

Haya wore a white sleeveless maxi dress and a denim jacket and wore her favourite white block heels. She tied her hair into a low side bun and did some light makeup. She wore a rose charm bracelet and her favourite pearl bracelet with matching pearl stud earrings.

After she was done getting ready, she decided to check her phone only to find 10 missed calls and 2 messages from Maaz.

"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲?"
" 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠!!"

"He said he'd be here in forty minutes but he came early" Haya frowned and rushed downstairs.

"you are late!" Maaz said as he saw Haya walking towards him."I am not late, you came before time!!" Haya said.

"Did you check the time?" Maaz asked, entering his car. "No!" Haya said and sat on the passenger seat.

"At 4:10 pm I called you and said that I'll pick you up within forty minutes but due to traffic I came 10 minutes later, which means at 5 PM. And you came one hour later at 6 PM, So is it my fault or yours?"

Maaz said as he started driving, "Your fault!!" Haya said, facing him. "Care to explain," Maaz asked.

"you came early and it's your fault! Anyways you could leave rather than waiting" Haya said and turned towards the window.

"I would wait for you all my life rather than leave" Maaz mumbled making sure Haya didn't hear it, but she did hear it and didn't react.

"Did you say something?" Haya snapped her head towards him and asked. "I- uh no-no I didn't say anything" Maaz stuttered and let out a fake laugh...

Haya nodded her head and leaned backwards on her seat and closed her eyes. 'She looks so angelic" Maaz thought as he stared at her.

"What are you doing!?" Haya howled in anger when Maaz blindfolded her. He leaned in and whispered in her ears "it's a surprise".