Chapter 33 - Gift?

Start from the beginning

"If we lose any more pillars, the demon hunters will be in trouble.. But, defeating two uppermoons without casualty is very noble, indeed.." - Gyomei

"You two recovered suprisingly quick from this. Did anything happen?" - Shinobu

"Oyakata-sama probably wants to talk to us about everything including this." - Giyyu.

"I'm very sorry for the wait. For our pillar meeting today. I, Ubuyashiki Amane, will be attending in place of Ubuyashiki Kagaya." Amane said as he sat down and bowed including her children behind her.

"Right now, the disease affecting our Master Kagaya has gotten worse and he sends his apologies for being unable to attend this meeting infront of you all." Amane continued.

All the pillars bowed down while Y/n was leaning on to the wall earlier and now they sat beside Giyyu. Not bowing though since they bow to no one.

"Understood... I will pray for Oyakata-sama's flicker flame of life to last a bit longer even just for a day. And as for you to stay strong, Amane-sama." Gyomei said.

"He would like to give his thanks to all pillars. I'm sure you all have heard this, but we have a demon who could conquered the sun and she is here. Kibutsuji Muzan has most likely altered his goals to look for her, so that he could conquer the sun himself. The time for an all out battle is approaching. -

Also, we have report of strange marks appearing on Kanroji-sama and Tokitou-sama during their battles against uppermoon four and five. So i would like to  ask you two about how you got those marks and what are the conditions are to obtain them." Amane explained.

"Marks?" Mitsuri questioned.

"During the Sengoku era, there were some swordsmen of the first breath who were one step away from ending Kibutsuji Muzan. They all had marks that resembled demon crests." Amane explained more as i looked at the pillars.

They all looked surprised. Guess it will be a pain to explain it to them.

"This knowledge has been passed down though, so some people should know about this." - Amane stated.

"But i haven't heard of it. So why are we hiding this?" Sanemi asked.

"Because alot of people were brooding over the marks never appearing, and that's why. A lot of information about the marks became hazy with time. Maybe because it was never laid out in stone back then. And the demon hunters were on the verge of annilihation countless times, so perhaps the succession died out at some point.

But we do have one piece of consistent knowledge about them. 'Once one person has that mark on them, it starts spreading to others as if they are resonating.'

That was how one of the swordsmen of the first breath put it. And as of now, the person who first had this mark was not any of the pillars here. But Kamado TanjirouHe was the first one with the mark.-

But when we asked him, he had a hard time explaining how he received those marks.
We could have left it off there, but the we got word that two of the pillars received those marks as well. Please do inform us, Kanronji-sama, Tokitou-sama."  Amane said as she bowed down once again.

Mitsuri tried explaining but like Tanjirou, she couldn't explain it too, she was having a hard time explaining it. She got embarrassed and bowed down. (i swear mitsuri is sooooo cute prove me wrong >:(  )