Yay we are appointed as professor:( :(

Perssasy POV

Me , Annabeth and Zoe are ready packed our bags and suitcases waiting for Hecate to knowledgify us about wizard. Yeah I mean the one with sticks and pointy hats and all.

Puff goes the air in front of us as lady Hecate apparates inside our house and tells the rules again  which I was listening very care fully. Now you may be wondering why . That is because I listen so I know what rules to break .

By the way did you know that Annabeth and me have a daughter ? Her name is  Zoe Andromeda Bianica  Selina Jackson-Chase . She is the  legacy and descendants of Athena and Poseidon. And blessed descendant by Hephaestus and blessed by both Hestia and Hades . Well she asked for the blessing of Hades but for some reason Hestia also blessed her for some reason. That makes her the strongest half-blood wit all theses blessings and being a descendent Poseidon and can also shape-shift like me and Frank (yeah after my blessing from him I could also shape shift)

Arggggggggghhhhhhhhhh stupid ADHD keeps on messing up. After a while she finished the lecture that me and Zoe would have never listened to and Hecate finally "knowledged" us the wizarding world ,spells ,potions, etc .

Then she gave us each a wand and told—:—

"Percy Jackson 11 and 1/2 inches Pegasus hair and tail strings  ,water core ,guinea pig tail and sea weed wood. " everyone strifled a laugh at this and Percy pouted.

"Annabeth Jackson 12 inches  Owl feather , raw marble core, spider silk and olive tree wood"Annabeth got terrorized for a second and everyone were in a awkward  silence.

"Zoe Jackson  11inches Pegasus feather,  spring core , donkey hair string , wild celery wood, black ram horn ,  olive seed and phoenix head feather. This is a very peculiar wand as the Phoenix which gave its feather also gave two of it tail feathers and this is the strongest wand ever after mine and my heirs actually wand . You with this wand can control the other wands as this is the head wand and also have the abilities of the welders of the other wands "

After Zoe was given her wand she was a slightly confused and scared of its power but after  me and Annabeth gave an encouraging smile she toook it .

After an hour or so we were traveling on Pegasi to this hogwarts school in Scotland UK.

Annabeth POV

Now we are traveling to Scotland as we appointed as professors by Hecate. Currently we are about half an hour from our destination. Me and Percy are on blackjack while Zoe is  on her  Pegasus a beautiful black Pegasus with white spots known as blackstar (blackjacks wife). I see Percy and Zoe look at the sea in awe at its beuty while Luke was thinking of something. 

————chronus skips ————

After the long ride we landed next to a big entrance to be greeted by a strict looking women with pointy nose (no offense). She led us in and gave us a tour. After going in me and Luke start rambling and thinking of architectural improvement to the school/castle and Olympus. Then I turned around to see Percy and Zoe chuckling and I give them my infamous mini glare they stop and keep their heads down and start whispering between themselves. Then Minerva turns around says "as you have just been given the tour I will tell filch to show you to your dorms you  will be staying ,but before that the twins will be given badges that should be worn when going in ,out ,around the castle  or hogsmade. It will give access to any place in the palace which is given to a normal student and teachers . 

(It looks like this)

She handed the twins the badges and told that they can go to any house . Also they will  not be sorted because it only two people and they will sty with us in our dorms with us. 

Hey people how do you do ?.?.??? 

I am just joking anyway

Seriously how is the book so far 

Plz vote ,comment, advice ,and read

Question time:

Who acts as hades in the Percy Jackson movie

Answer for last question

Kelly Mcdonald 

Bye