Chapter 9 ! ♡

y / n    h a n m a

-

Flashback to Y/N's past

"Promise me you will come back okay?"

-

Y/N was still 8 years old and her brother, Hanma Shuji, was 1 year older. They both lived in an abusive household. Mentally, and physically. The both of them suffered, but Hanma protected her.

It was like everyday she seemed to ask for help from his older brother. He couldn't help it anymore, always asking for help. Why? The oldest of the siblings asked in his thoughts.

That was until one day where Y/N was injured, that was also the time where he couldn't take it anymore. Just why, why did God make him like that? Why did Hanma not help her when she was in desperate need if help?

The girl winced in pain, you can hear her cry. Hanma was sad as well that he will be the one who will get beaten up by his own parents next.

-

"Promise me you will come back...?" The poor girl asked his brother.

"Don't worry, I will. Brother loves you! Please do not forget that!" The oldest sibling yelled to the H/C haired girl.

Once he looked away, tears started to stream down his cheeks.

"I love you, Y/N... it's just that I can't take it anymore..."

BACK TO PRESENT

"Souya, are you alright?" The peach haired boy asked his younger twin brother.

"Yeah I am it's just that, I'm worried for Y/N.." The teal haired boy explained.

They were worried of course. Hearing the girl's voice when she was really mad at her brother made them even more worried.

She must have been in a really abusive household...

The twins thought to themselves.

Once the doctors have announced that they were allowed to visit them, the twins immediately went to the girl's room. She was still unconsious but it was a good thing she was okay.

Hina, Draken, Mikey, and the others went to Takemichi's room.

"Please wake up Y/N..." Nahoya said as his twin brother realized that the usual smile plastered on his face was not showing.

They stayed in the H/C haired girl's room, looking around her hospital room where she was put and holding her hands. Nahoya was on the left while Souya was on the opposite side.

To their surprise, Y/N woke up. She looked sleepy and all. The twins were surpised and immediately got up to hug her.

"Souya? Nahoya? What are you both doing here?-"

"You finally woke up..." The youngest of the twins said to the girl.

"You worried us, Y/N..." Said Nahoya.

"...Sorry... I just can't take the fact that he was there..."

Of course, both the twins understand her situation. They don't want her to get hurt. And yes, both the twins loved her no matter what. Y/N feels the same way. Now, some people might be wondering, "Two people?"

Yes, two people. To her, it didn't matter how many people she loved or how many people she knew cared about her. She just wanted to know what love feels like. And, to her, the twins were the definition of caring in her vocabulary.

-

©️-OHAYUMI

a/n: sorry for the short chapter </3 might rewrite this story whenever i have time ♡ im excited to write my second tr fanfic >w<