-1-

And here she was, sitting in front of the ICU room covered with bruises all over her body and tears rolling down her eyes continuously but she couldn't care about it more than the person in the ICU at that moment.

She remembered all the moments they shared whether happy, sad, annoying, exciting, she remembered them all. She kept weeping while remembering those moments and sat outside waiting for the doctor to come out. 

Y/N POV

Now I regret all those moments when we fought. Remembering his smile made me feel worse. Today, I promised him that we will make it one of the best days of our lives but we failed, instead we made it the worst day of our lives. 

*FLASHBACK*

"HEY Y/N, COME OUT WE ARE GETTING LATE!" he shouted from outside. 

"STOP SHOUTING I'M COMING IN FIVE!" I shouted back.

"JEEZ! YOU ARE SO SLOW!"

I came out after a while and got in his car while he was scrolling something on his phone. "FINALLY! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW LATE WE ARE!" he said after he noticed me getting in.

"Why are you shouting we r not even that late. " I said with an annoyed face.

"Shut up and don't annoy me." He said while putting his phone aside and started the car. 

Today was the day we had been waiting for for months. It had always been like a dream to us. We practiced day and night for this day and now we are determined to do our best.

Suddenly the car stopped snapping me back from my thoughts. I looked at him with a confused face. "What?" "Damn, I am nervous." he said while biting his lower lip. 

"To be honest I am also nervous but, let's just trust ourselves today and give our best. And let's promise each other that we will make it one of the best days of our lives by getting that trophy back with us and winning-" 

"The Dance Competition"

Hey guys!

It's my first ff please support it.  It took so much time to write it please share it with ur friends and support it <33333333