Part 24

Thursday

My eyes fluttered open to the bright light streaming into the room. When my eyes focused and became less blurry, I saw a face in front of mine. Arms were wrapped around me.

Then the person breathed in my face. It smelled awful. I coughed and woke the person up. Suddenly it registered in my mind that it was Byung Joo.

I squealed and squirmed out of his grasp. My butt slammed onto the floor. I whined and rubbed it.

"Joo-Joo!" I heard Hansol's voice yell loudly.

The door opened suddenly. "Joo-Joo, what's going on?" Hansol said with half open eyes and extreme bed head.

I giggled and walked over to Hansol. I gave him a hug and patted his head. He sniffed twice and asked, "Hyein, is that you?" I giggled. "Yup!"

Hansol opened his eyes wider and jumped back. "W-what are you doing here?" He gasped and leaned in closer to me. "Are you cheating on Kidoh?" He whispered.

I giggled again and shook my head. "I asked for his permission to stay the night here because he wasn't going to be home until really late and I didn't want to be alone."

Hojoon came walking over. He gave me an awkward friend hug, then pushed past me to Byung Joo.

Hojoon threw his black, plastic spoon at him. "Yah! Why didn't you tell us she came over?"

Byung Joo was still sleepy and barely opened his eyes. "Shut up! I'm trying to sleep! She kept kicking me all night!"

My face flushed and turned a bright pink. I laughed nervously. Hojoon turned to me with a confused look on his face. "Why are you here?"

Byung Joo growled in his bed. "Oh for heaven's sake, just go make her some food and get out of my room!" He yelled.

"In that exact order? Because that's a little difficult." Hansol said, making Byung Joo growl again.

I giggled and grabbed onto Hansol's shirt, pulling him out of the room.

Hojoon closed the door behind him, his black spoon in his hand again. "I'm making some soup," he said, then walked into the kitchen.

Hansol and I went to sit on the couch. He turned on the television. Then I heard my phone ringing in my pocket. I hadn't realized until this moment that I was still wearing the same clothes I was yesterday.

I took out my phone and answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Good morning, Hyein!" Kidoh yelled into the phone.

I pulled it away from my ear. "Who is it?" Hansol asked.

"It's just Kidoh," I answered.

"What's up, Kidoh?" I asked.

"I missed you this morning. I especially missed your cooking." I smiled at his words.

"Awe, you're so sweet," I said back.

"I'm leaving for work and I just wanted to say good bye before I couldn't talk to you."

I felt a sense of pleasure rush through me. Maybe I should tell Kidoh about the twins. He could be supportive of it.

"I miss you and hopefully I'll see you tonight. I'll have to see how much work I have to do."

I pouted and felt a little sad for myself. "I miss you too. I'll pray that I see you tonight," I said to him.

"I have to go now. Good bye."

"Good bye," I said.

Then he hung up.

I sighed. I have to tell him. I just have to.

*****

Hansol occupied me until Hojoon informed us that breakfast was ready. He told Byung Joo that breakfast was ready too.

I giggled when Byung Joo came out of his room. His hair flew in all different directions and he had lines on his face from his blankets.

Byung Joo eyed me. "What?" He asked. I shook my head. "Nothing," I said.

He walked to the kitchen and sat down to eat.

Byung Joo was still wearing his clothes from yesterday as well. He reached into his pocket, his eyes still sleepy as we all sat down.

He pulled what was in his pocket out and flung it on the table. Byung Joo rubbed his eyes roughly, not caring about what he just threw onto the table.

Hansol's eyes widened. He reached over for the pictures on the table. "What are these?" He asked. "Is this an ultra sound?"

Hojoon walked over and looked over his shoulder. "Hey, Hyein, why do these pictures have your name on them?"

My eyes widened in alarm. It's the picture of my twins that Byung Joo asked for. I started tapping my foot and shaking my leg nervously. Byung Joo stopped rubbing his eyes and looked at me with the same expression.

"Shit," was all he said.

I looked at Hojoon and Hansol. "Hold it, Hyein, are you pregnant?" Hojoon asked.

Hansol pointed at the paper. "Look, there's two blobs!"

Hojoon gasped. He looked at Hansol and they locked eyes. "Twins!" The boys both looked back at me.

Byung Joo tried to snatch the picture away from them. He couldn't get it though, considering the fact that he's younger than both of them and weaker.

I closed my eyes and breathed a few times.

"Yes, I'm pregnant," I simply said.

"Who's the baby daddy?" Hansol asked.

I sighed and shook my head. I felt my throat close up and it suddenly became more difficult to breath. A tear fell down my face.

"I don't know."

*****

A/N

Okay so I have a question for all of you and I'd be really happy if you all answered.

Question: Who would you like her to get closer with? Which Topp Dogg member? It can be any of them, even if I have to randomly add them in. I'm just curious as to who you guys would be more interested in her having a moment with. Please put your answer in the comment section and I'll check it out!

I hoped you all liked this chapter!

Thank you all for reading!