Prologue

The sun cast brilliant rays through the window, descending upon the figure, who laid stretch on the couch with his head resting on one arm.

It was a bright afternoon perfect for a nap.

The spring breeze came into the room and flirted the asleep man, before finding its exit. It was like a scene that came straight out from the illustration. Unrealistic yet beautiful.

The Raven hair that seems like ink itself was poured into a white sheet was incomparable. And the beauty mark under one of his eyes polished his—already perfect—charm.

It was one of the world wonders how Gods graced him with such good looks—yet forgot to bless his personality.

The beautiful appearance, which somehow managed to cover up his wicked personality was admirable.

But, you should never get deceived by that face. Once your alertness is worn off, the devil inside him will make his appearance and devoured you up.

His name is Lucas, the powerful Magician of the Tower, as you already know, is the infamous Male Lead of 'Who Made Me A Princess'. And . . .

'He is rotten to the core.'

At least, that was my impression of him after fight–I mean, befriending each other for quite some time.

Now, look at him, sleeping so peacefully on My Favourite Napping Crouch, and last but not least THIS IS MY ROOM!

Haa...forget it. It isn't like this is the first time.

My gaze then twirled onto the pitch-black hair, glinting like stars in the night sky and flowed naturally on his shoulder. Like being drawn into the magic, my hands reached to stroke his hair.

It was soft and silky like clouds. In my whole life that the things I thought was impoosible had become real.

Reminiscing the past, I noticed late the pair of ruby eyes staring at me. Lucas was awake, but he didn't remove my hands, so I guess this was like permission.

His hair might be softer than cotton candy, should I try tasting whether it is sweet or not.

If only Gods didn't make an error in giving him a more human-like personality, then he would be surely the most attractive guy in the world.

Thinking about the charming man reminds me of that Grim Reaper, and how I got into this world. Isn't he somewhat(?) Good-looking as well?

No! That man is a swindler! He promised to give me a special ability as an apology, but I haven't even seen a strand of his hair until this day! Hmph!

"What're you thinking?"

Lucas, who had driven out the last drop of drowsiness asked, noticing my furrowing face.

"You know," I hesitated, not sure whether to tell or not, ". . . I think I have a bit of special ability."

"What kind?" He asked in a bored tone as if he wasn't the one to ask. This jerk! I swore—inwardly—fighting back the urge to rip out all his hair in my hands.

"Perhaps," I said mysteriously, "the ability to seduce people by slapping them?" Since it's doubtful whether such an ability exists in the world. Well, isn't this a fantasy realm? Magic and every unimaginable thing in my old world exist here!

I want to immediately run to my phone and shouted out all my fury to my chat friend.

But, such a pity, this world has no internet. Still, it's okay. Because there is the beautiful, adorable and smart Princess Atha–

"AH!" My eyes widen when Lucas suddenly grabbed my wrist, stopping my hands from stroking his hair.

His lips hardened as the bored expression from before faded away, replaced by a malicious one.

'What did I do wrong?' was a question inside my head, which I was too timid to ask out.

"Who did you slap?"

"N-no, w-what I mean is . . ."

My quivered lips panic to explain, rummaging the right words, but shortly shut back after noticing the fire raging in Lucas' eyes.

I realized that he was on the verge of losing control. I wonder if some part of the world will be destroyed tomorrow.

Inwardly, I prayed to the people who will probably lose their homes by tomorrow, or in the worst case, even their lives.

The following exclamation from Lucas was something I would—or could—never forget.

"I told you not to hit anyone else. If you want to hit someone, hit me! Hit me all you want!"

No matter how many times I heard this, it still managed to make my inside crawl.

Sigh... His secret taste hasn't changed a bit.

You all must be wondering by now, how things had come to this.

All of this started not too long ago.

When this body was barely Fourteen.

A normal morning when my whole life was turned upside down.

And a day when I've become Someone completely different from Me.

Shana Alpheus.

This is the tale, the story of my life.

******

Thank you to everyone who didn't skip the prologue. And also for reading my fanfic.

Hope you can check out my first fanfic, 'Who Made Me A Non-existence Princess?'

I put a reminder for a vote at the end of the story. Wattpad count the number of votes for your story to be first on the hotlist.

And votes tell that you enjoy the chapters you read. So, it means a lot for Authors including me. Hope you don't think of them as annoying.

And they are only for the sake of reminding, not an order.

Now, enjoy my story! (This might be an order, hehehehe...)