CHAPTER 38- Home sweet home

Začít od začátku

Man, how can this guy look so hot in casual cloths?

I think we established the fact that he can look good in anything.

Trueee

"Ok, now where are our passports?" his voice yanked me back to the present.

"Uh...with me" I answer blushing slightly for lord knows what reason.

"What else? Phone?" he asked glancing at me briefly.

"Here" I handed him his.

"Thanks, coffee bottle?"

"Kitchen counter"

"My laptop...its with me." he muttered under his breath to himself walking out the room with me trailing behind him.

He grabbed our coffee bottles, took another scanning of the penthouse to make sure we had everything and locked the door.

Two weeks...its already been two weeks since we came and now we're leaving.

It feels like we just arrived yesterday and we're leaving already, but on the bright side, I do miss mom, dad and everyone else back home.

"What are you thinking about?" Arjun asked glancing up from his phone.

"How two weeks flew by and now we'll be back to our normal routine." I answer with a smile.

He just nodded with a smile in agreement.

Soon the elevator was filled with comfortable silence which didn't last long since my phone began ringing.

"Where are you?" Kajol questioned the moment I answered.

"Well, hello to you too" I tease.

"Hi, now, where are you?" she asked again.

"In Paris" I answer earning a chuckle from Arjun.

"Ah, and here I thought you were in Fiji." her tone dripped with sarcasm and I'm pretty sure she rolled her eyes.

"We're about to check out." I say getting out the elevator with Arjun beside me still on his phone.

"Alright, call me before boarding the plane, need to keep track of you in case you get lost." she said earing a eye roll from me.

"Hey! You don-" she cut me off in the middle.

"Bye love" and she hung up.

I stare at my phone in disbelief.

"What happened?" Arjun asked raising his brows.

"Oh you know, Kajol being Kajol" I shrug.

"Makes sense, let's go?" he motioned me to move.

I sighed and started walking to the car.