Jumgkook went to Tae when he was doing his morning Yoga and sat beside him.

"Good morning pretty doctor"   he smiled.

"Morning."

"Can you help me this time too?"

"No"

"What!! Why?"

"Because I am done....I am going."

Tae stood up and started walking but Jungkook grabbed his wrist to stop him. Tae turned and looked at him and this time, their eyes met.

"Why are you ignoring me doctor?"

"I am not"

"Yes you are.....you are not even talking to me properly."

"This is how I usually talk Mr. Jungkook."

"No, that is not how you talk."

"Jungkook leave my hand!"

"No first tell me why are not talking to me properly?  What did I do?"   Tae now started getting angry.

"I said this is how I talk."

"No this is not how you talk."

"So now you know me better than me? I told you this is how I talk...WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND JUNGKOOK?"

He shouted making Jungkook flinch. Jungkook immediately let go of Tae's hand knowing that he was very angry.

"You want to know what you did? then listen....you are getting on my nerves day by day. Your actions are frustrating. I don't want to be around you. Your words give me headache thats why I am avoiding you but you are so stupid to understand that."

"What do you think huh? You can make anyone happy?  You can make anyone laugh? What are you....A Joker? Yeah you are a joker because you jump around all day just to get people's attention but let me tell you don't buzz around me like a bee because it annoys me. Keep your company and your words to yourself and leave me alone. I am here for some work so let me do it and let me leave from here so that I never face you again in my life ever."

He shouted and left from there while Jungkook just stood numb there, with eyes stuck on Tae leaving from there.

His mind was still processing the words which Tae said to him. He slowly went to the swing and sat on it. Slowly started moving, remembering Tae's words, his eyes got teary but he still smiled through tears.

Tae's each word stabbed through his heart.  The smile slowly disappeared and was replaced by quiet sobs. More tears started flowing through his eyes as he cried.

This was his side which no one saw after his father's death. Those were the tears which hide behind his happy, cheerful face. Jeon Jungkook, who is a happy pill for everyone, can cry also, can get hurt also and today he was hurt. His tears kept flowing as he remembered Tae's words again and again.

                        TIMESKIP TO BREAKFAST

"Where's Kook?"