A Day in the Life of Y/n L/n

JoKer: A Day in the Life of Y/n L/n.

Xenovia: What does he do after school? I've seen him leave campus and comes back an hour before curfew.

Hibari: I would always where he's going but he'll just say "See you, Pink Bunny".

Akeno: Now, we'll get to see. Maybe, I can see my knight shower.

Shigaraki: Let's start it already.

The screen lights up to show the boys dorm of Union Academy as it zooms into one room with a flat-screen TV, a PS5, a King size bed, and Y/n's outfit and sword set up on a clothes rack. 

Issei: How does he have such a cool room?

Kaminari: And a PS5?! Those sold out so quickly.

Mineta: That lucky bastard?!

Now, we see Y/n wake up only wearing his checkered pants while showing off his defined chest much to the enjoyment of the females in the room while two lumps were right next to him as he got out of bed.

Y/n: Gah, what time is it?

He checked to see his clock showed 5:30 am.

Y/n: Good. Perfect time to start the day.

Rossweisse: He always was the early bird.

Glynda: Yes, he always was the first one to my class even before I get there.

Y/n goes to his bathroom and brushes his teeth and showers while the camera stayed above the waist. Much to the displeasure of Yang, Akeno, Kuroka, Cinder, and Raynare. After exiting the shower, he throws on his black and gold outfit.

Y/n: Alright you two. Time to get up.

Cinder: Who's he talking to?

Toga: Yeah. There's no one else in his room.

The two lumps on his bed began to move as the Goddess of Light and Dark woke up with their naked bodies showing causing the perverts to get mad.

Issei: Not only does he use their power but he sleeps with them.

Kaminari: So lucky.

Dark: Mou, Y/n. Let us sleep some more.

Y/n: I would, but we have some things to do today like visit the others and going shopping. So come on.

Y/n holds out his hands to the both of them as everyone could see Y/n's black arms with his left arm just black, but his right arm was black and had sharp claws at the end.

Izuku: Oh my god?!

Mineta: Scary!

Raynare: Is that the reason why he wears the bandages?

Neomi: Yes, he doesn't want to scare people or have people worry about him but the bandages also keep him in check.

Salem: What do you mean?

Neomi: The bandages are also a seal for his power.

Cinder: A seal for what power.

Neomi: A dragon's power.

Dark and Light both grabbed Y/n's hands as they both disappeared into his body while Y/n started wrapping up his arms in his bandages before opening a window.

Ochako: What's he doing now?

Y/n then hopped out of his window before throwing some of his bandages to a pole and swinging off of it.