𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

Start from the beginning

I sighed again, turning to the cave where light was shown from just outside it. I walked to the cave, I saw the boys attention go to me when they noticed my arrival. "Pack up." I simply said, they did as I told them. "Do you really have to go?" Octavia asked, as she grabbed onto my wrist. "The choice is yours whether you want you come with me or not." I said taking back my wrist and packing up my things. "Lis, wait. You can't just leave." Kit told me when he saw my movements. "Watch me." I said ignoring him. "You heard what Jasper said on the radio. Arkadia is not safe." Bellamy said to Octavia and glanced at me, she was going with me. "What Jasper said sounds insane." Octavia commented. "Pike's gone. I can handle myself just fine. And you should know, Arkadia is the last place I would go to." I said snapping my hair back to them.

"Grounders burn their dead." I included. "I know that, and then what? Where are you gonna go?" Kit asked as he blocked my way. "You don't need to know that." I hissed becoming irritated. "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞?" Kit asked making my eyebrows rise. "Can you bring Mom back? Can you bring Ragnar back? And the fact that you have to ask that is just sad. That you can't seem to know the best way to fix a relationship with your own sister." I said before I took Hela in my arms and pushed back Kit to the opening of the cave where everyone waited. It appears that Octavia wasn't finished. "Turning Pike in does not make either of you one of the good guys, Bellamy. You did that to save me, not because what you thought Pike was doing to the grounders was wrong." Octavia said what she wanted to say, turning around. "The Grounders were starving us out." Bellamy said turning around, Kit doing the same. "Because you massacred and army that was sent to protect us from Azgeda." I stepped in beside Octavia. "That army could have attacked us at any time, and you know it." Kit said siding with Bellamy, yet again.

"But they didn't attack. You two did." I said dangerously calm. "You were hurting, and you lasted out because that's what you do." Octavia said but I took the lead again. "There are consequences, okay? People get hurt. People die, your people. Monroe's dead, Summer's dead, Riddick's dead, Lincoln's dead, Ragnar's dead and Mom-" I was torturing myself by saying their names. I sighed and hoisted up Hela in my arms again. "I won't allow that shadow of death over me or my daughter." I said, looking between Kit and Bellamy before I left with Octavia following me. "Let's líða. Let's go." I said and they followed after me. "They're here." Miller said when the rover came and out of it came Jasper and Clarke with a knocked out Raven. "Need your help! We have to get her inside before she wakes up." Jasper said as he carried Raven. "Were you followed?" Bellamy asked as he walked over to him.

Jasper had gave Raven to him before they went inside the cave. "Lisa, Octavia, come on. We need you." Clarke called out, I sighed with my eyes closed. I looked at the others and I motioned them to go back in. "I told you on the radio. Raven is not Raven anymore. None of them are." Jasper said as he and Sinclair crowed around Raven on the ground. I didn't bother glancing at Kit or Bellamy who noticed mine and Octavia's return. "Jaha has been chipping everyone." Jasper said as I came beside him. "Jasper's right. I've seen it with my own eyes." Clarke said, being the witness. "I don't need your help, alright?" Jasper snapped at the blonde, I stopped him from lunging. "Hey, hey, just calm down and explain." I said making him sigh and continue.

"Jaha is using the chips to control everyone. You swallow it, and it changes you. You forget who you are, and then you see this thing ALIE, only she's not really there. She made Raven slit her own wrists." Jasper said making Sinclair question. "She was trying to get it out of her head. I was trying to help her, but-" "Okay, so let's help her now. Did she say how?" Sinclair asked, desperate to help the girl he grew fond of. "She was working on building something. She needed one of our old wristbands, but Jaha destroyed all of them." Jasper said to us. "Wait a second," Clarke said, we turn to her when she took out a container and opened it, "Does it look like this?" Clarke asked, holding out the chip. "Not exactly." Jasper said, staring at the tiny clear chip. Suddenly, Raven snapped up, wide awake. She punched Jasper and pushed past me out the cave. "Don't let her get away!" Clarke said, I turned to Oakleigh. "Oaks, take Hela!" I shouted, I ran after Raven and found Miller and Harper told her in place.

I came behind her and covered her eyes with my hands. "I got her eyes!" I shouted to them when they caught up. "Ah! Let me go! Get off!" Raven shouted fighting the grip. "If Raven found out where we are, so will ALIE. She'll come for her." Jasper said before she was dosed with Grounder meds. "Reaper stick. Last dose." Kit said as he held onto the stick. "Why would we go anywhere when she can have a pinpoint for ALIE anywhere we go?" I asked looking at Clarke like she was stupid. "Only because I know where we can get a wristband." Clarke said, we all looked at her. I looked at Oakleigh who held tight onto Hela who stirred in her arms before crying. I ran over to her and took Hela in my arms. "Hey, hey, baby it's okay. Shh, shh. Your okay. Moms here." I said softly and rocked Hela in my arms. Soon, she stirred in my arms before going back to sleep. I sighed and ignored where they were heading as all my focus was on my baby girl and how I would protect her.

───────────────────────────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐅𝐔𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓, 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐎𝐌 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐘𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃