1.) The Start of UA

Walking up to the school I saw how big the building actually was. It wasn't intimidating to say but still fucking big.

I found my class and sat at the desk farthest from the door up front. Ignoring the people piling in I listened to some music while waiting. A huge thud behind me made me turn around.

It was some blond kid who put his feet on his desk. I couldn't care as long as they don't get on me. 

Some navy haired guy in glasses was next to him complaining about it and they argued before he went to me.

"Ma'am please take out your earbuds and put away your phone, it is very disrespectful to others an-"

"What's disrespectful is you not minding your own business glasses. So mind your shit and we'll be good hmm?" he was taken back from my bluntness but he realized I was indeed right. If I get in trouble it's not his problem.

"U-uh sorry." he sped off towards the door. I guess to make someone else get weirded out I don't know exactly. That guy was just a fucking weirdo.

The blond behind me snickered at the guy's reaction but then growled when he saw some guy with green messy hair at the door.

None of my business. I shrugged and faced the front of the classroom bored. When I heard people getting up I saw our teacher had arrived.

I knew who he was since my dad worked beside heroes before. And the man knew who I was when he recognized me.

It was an old friend of my dad's...Shota Aizawa. The gruff looking man handed out the typical school gym uniforms and knowing him we were going to do a test. Nothing I couldn't handle since I was specially requested to even join this school. They had to squeeze me in because I was a high asset for heroes.

Meeting the others outside in the gym uniforms I kept my extra tank top I had underneath because it was hot out here. it wasn't like I was gonna do the test anyways since I already did a private one.

I had to keep my quirk on the down low so no one suspected me and my dad were related....student and villain wise to say the least.

Ignoring the speech Aizawa gave the students I was called on by the man himself.

"L/n, come here." 

Listening to the man I stepped up to him and waited for his next course of action. He handed me a ball and I mentally face palmed.

"You know I can't do this test. My quirk is way too similar to my dad's." he rolled his eyes but gave me a stern look I knew too well.

"Would you rather fail? No? Then at least demonstrate this." 

I walked into the white circle that was on the ground, knowing what to do I waited until Aizawa gave me the go. But he had to tell the class something right quick.

"This is Y/n L/n, our specially requested student."

'Way to blow my cover' I thought when he continued.

"She is going to demonstrate how these tests will matter in your future. How far could you throw in middle school?" he asked me even if he knew the answer. It was clearly for the students but I couldn't help but give him some attitude.

"78 meters I think. But I-"

"I know you already did this but you have to demonstrate, another student will also do it to compare the two."

Groaning in frustration I transformed into my skull dog form. Honestly not caring if someone found me familiar anymore at this point.

Throwing the ball with all the strength I had the meter in Aizawa's hand beeped. His face was surprised but he showed them anyways.

"INFINITY?!" the class shouted...well a few did. I was surprised since it said 924.34 meters on my tests I did two weeks ago.

"Now let's compare her to an ordinary student from the physical exams. Bakugo, how far could you throw in middle school?" I left the circle and went back with the rest of the class while a spiky haired blond took my place. The same guys who was giving glasses hell earlier.

"67 meters." Aizawa told Bakugo to do what I did but with his quirk and to also stay in the circle.

The boy didn't hesitate to do so when the ball was flying with the boy's explosion quirk. I was impressed but Aizawa wasn't in any case.

"705.2 meters, know your limits and you can go far in life as a hero."

Only that much with his quirk? That's still impressive but he's nowhere near my level. I still can't underestimate these other students and him.

But I wasn't going to go easy on them either.