| 17 | End Of The War |

Start from the beginning

"..."

The Audience was both silent and petrified.

"That was very different to what Bakugou just said."

Bakugou only scoffed in response, but his eyes soon noticed the building, he sat there frozen...

...

It was the same building he and Midoriya first fought at.

"Woah, did you really had to tear up every bot in your path?!"

"Hey, Kingpin!" Mina called out to the greenette and whispered something in his ears.

"No-no! I can't do that!" Midoriya instantly reeled back making others curious about what the pinkette said.

"Come on! Just a little! Please!!"

".... ahh, We're Villains, filth cast aside just for these wannabe Heroes to shine, if it's to see the look of terror and defeat on Kacchan's face... Pfft- T-to see the Heroes' downfall and despair etched on their very being until they can't smile anymore!! Then why does shedding a few wires matter? After all, I'm Kingpin, the leader of the Villain Team!" Midoriya announced in his same psychopathic tone scaring those near him. It soon felt suffocating and those had to scoot away to just breathe.

What's with that sudden aura?!

"Young Midoriya..." All Might spoke.

Holy hell! I know I said for him to try the villain persona but- yikes! Mina thought alarmed.

The Villains were definitely going to kidnap Izuku after this, oh well.

Midoriya soon blinked turning back to his usual self, apologizing for scaring them.

"No prob."

All the systems were down. The Heroes were all trapped in Mineta's traps. There was this Villain trying to secure the last objective. Who knows if there were more Villains hiding in the base. He couldn't think about anything else. Bakugou could only use force now. And he did. With his constant attacks - which were driving him close to his limit - he didn't let the Villain get close.

"Does that mean Bakugou's weakness is his arms?" Momo wondered watching as the video zoomed on his arms that were pulsing red.

"Who f*ckin' cares, Peaches!" Bakugou yelled.

Midoriya, on the other hand, was having some problems dealing with hiding his identity but he realized that Bakugou was nearly on his limit. But he also knew that his childhood friend wasn't going to stop, even if he was on his limit. All he could do now was to wait for his teammates to take the next step in his plan.

"Ah, there's goes our advantage then." A member of Class 1-B mumbled while Mirio who was nearby laughed heartily.

~O~

"Jeez, did he really have to place them everywhere? Mezzo, where to?!" Monoma asked as he walked in the hallways of the Hero Team's base, watching for Mineta's traps everywhere on the ground. Jiro, behind him, plugged one of her earphone jacks in a wall to detect the location of their Villain Leader.

"They're in the attic!" Jirou yelled after tracking Midoriya and Bakugou's lactation with her quirk.