........

"So, big guy, wanna explain something?" Alpha asks, leaning aback whilst walking, showing his confidence down the hallway, glancing at the few workers and guards walking past. "So that little stunt you pulled, you've never done it before. Well, last time they died, but why did you hit Daniel exactly?" Alpha adds, stopping mid way catching sukunas attention, stopping a little slower than alpha did, his more slumped composure suggesting his anxiety lingering. Making sure the blindfold stays on his face, sukuna sighs, looking away. Alpha grins, watching him in a almost twisted curiosity. "It wasn't because of sakuras orders now? Never responding to them before, why now?" Alpha gestures on, knowing it's easy to make sukuna crack.

"I don't know." Sukuna repiles, wanting to leave the conversation as it is. "Can we just check on him?" He adds, about to walk away, but gets grabbed by alpha, making him jolt in fear. "Just stop it." He asks, more worried. Alpha shakes his head, and yanks him back.

"Oh no, your not the one with authority now? Remember your place sukuna. It's ryu, then me, you and sakura are nothing but members. So, do a order like you did with sakura. I order you to tell me why you attacked your pet." Alpha grins, leaving sukuna conflicted. The other workers don't say or even suggest that they even exist, as sukuna tries to loosen alphas grip but fails. Alpha grips him more, yanking him down with ease, by using his disoriented state. Sukuna stumbles down, and clambers back up slowly. Alpha pauses, before kicking his gut, knocking him down again. Sukuna takes it, deciding to just lay down in defeat. "Why are you so easy to boss around, it's pathetic." Alpha mutters, walking away. Sukuna doesn't reply and walks just behind him, leaving alpha to stop again, standing next to sukuna, as he looks at alpha with confusion. "Shut up, your a fucking titan with extremely powerful shit, add on you look like the stereotype of a fucking dilf. " alpha spits, not giving sukuna any idea of what a 'dilf' is.

"So your scared of me?" Sukuna asks, quietly, whilst wrapping his arm around his waist, finding alphas kick hurts a lot more than he expected. Alpha tuts, disgusted by the question. When is it not the case. Sukuna adds, hiding his pain from the reasons. " You know I won't hurt anyone who isn't a Threat." Sukuna adds, before alpha blinks in shock, insulted.

"Thanks, I feel...... much safer." Alpha retorts. Thanks for that backhanded message. Alpha shakes his head, slamming his hand against a pad on the wall, making sukuna look at the wall confused, before it opens up, showing a vast Section of the faculty; that he's never seen before. Alpha chuckles and walks in, waving at the other strangers wandering around. Sukuna steps in, jumping as the wall closes behind him.

"Sir! Are you here for that newbie?" A scientist rushes over, cuddling a pile of papers, rushing to alpha who smiles warmly and nods, grabbing the papers off of the exhausted scientist. Wait, he can actually be nice? Since when? Sukuna watches in shock as alpha pats the scientists shoulder, congratulating them.

"Yes, as a matter of fact go rest over there." Alpha smiles, gesturing to a small walled off room, with the appropriate "break room" sigh above the door. The scientist blinks in confusion but nods back, smiling and walking away. Alpha loses his kindness looking back at sukuna, who spots the change and loses the little hope he had. "Daniel is kept here because of the abilities. I'm more than a scientist. I'm a doctor as well. You can thank me for that little issue with your cyan eye." Alpha spits, pointing to sukunas blindfold. "Its why your in my group with ryu." He adds, leaving that sudden information as if it doesn't matter, walking to the other workers, sparking up a conversation with them.

Sukuna stays still, hovering his hand over old claw marks that remain around his eye. My cyan eye? How did he sort it out? Sukuna wonders, taken by the information. I wasn't that young, how did I forget it? It was sakura who almost clawed it out. Sukuna shakes the memory away, glancing at his arms, in a trance. Saikos are known for their purple hair, green eyes, coming from our grandfather. What was so wrong about my cyan eye? It doesn't change anything, it's not a magical eye, that gives me something special, they've proven it's just a genetic mutation. Does it make me a freak? Sukuna grabs his arm, not caring that he breaks his skin, causing it to bleed. I must be a freak then. Just like ryu, just like our sister, no wonder sakura is their favourite. Sukuna tenses up, gritting his teeth in pain, trying to not cry. Just like always, sakura is the best one, a model killer, everything they wanted, I'm just in her shadow, we share the same skill, intelligence and agility, but because of a fucking eye mutation I'm the family freakshow. Sukuna falls down, catching the workers attention.

Alpha hesitates, unsure of the behaviour, knowing sakura usually sorts it out. Dismissing the workers into the break room, before wandering over to sukuna, but making sure he can keep his distance. Sukuna doesn't change, as alpha leans down himself. "Uh, anything I can do?" Alpha asks, concerned. Sukuna pauses, still, making alpha drop his confidence in a matter of seconds.

"You can die." Sukuna whispers, whilst hugging himself. Alpha spikes his fight or flight response, as sukuna grabs alphas face, pushing him down, knowing he's stronger no matter what. Alpha knows the same, using his disadvantages to show has not a threat, although sukuna doesn't react, starting to strangle alpha with ease. Alpha naturally grabs his arm, looking at him with fear, as sukuna holds no remorse. "You fixed me? Is that what you see?" Sukuna asks, as alpha realises what this was caused by. Using this as a advantage, alpha looks at the break room, spotting the scientists watching in fear and worry. Giving a small sign, alpha spots one nodding, shuffling pass sukuna; who remains too busy attacking as the scientist walks behind a curtain and mumbles.

After a few seconds, alpha knows he'll faint from this, so stops using his body, in a effort to stay awake as long as possible. Sukunas actions doesn't even acknowledge it, as the scientist walks back into view, with Daniel, the right side of his face still covered by a wrap of bandages. "Uh.... omega, Daniel is awake." The scientist stutters, shaking themselves. Sukuna pauses. He let's alpha go, glancing at daniel who remains uncomfortable but smiles nevertheless.

"Hey there, you kinda broke half my skull doing that, guess you missed me?" Daniel laughs, before sighing. "I still don't know why you did. It breaks your rule of not hurting those who aren't a threat." He adds, pausing. "Makes me question why I should stay here. But I kinda have to." He adds, visibly upset and uncomfortable. Alpha coughs and leans on a table, getting his breath back. Sukunas stands up as well, quiet, the scientist walking back into the break room, knowing this isn't their place.

"Its classified. only sakura and ryu know." Sukuna repiles, as alpha tuts, rubbing his neck, cursing at the pain. Daniel laughs again, this time in pain. Sukuna picks up on it and remains conflicted. "I'm not authorised to tell, you have to ask them for the information." Sukunas adds. Alpha pauses, before slamming his fist into the desk. Daniel doesn't say anything, not wanting to be in the same room as sukuna right now.

"Fine, you two dipshits can sort your fucking stupidity later, we're going to ask the two most unstable idoits about this so called classified information. Looks like the rule of letting us all know went." Alpha snaps, annoyed. "Why didn't I spot it, ryus sly ass probbaly made it classified that bitch." Alpha adds, walking away with Daniel and sukuna not far behind, but away from each other.