𝚃𝙾𝚆 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝙺𝙴𝚁

𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚜
𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚐
♣︎
𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐑

☕︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☕︎︎

THE GROUP OF FRIENDS ARE SITTING IN CENTRAL PERK HELPING RACHEL MAIL OUT RESUMES WHILE WHISTLING. "UH, RACH, WE'RE RUNNING LOW ON RESUMES OVER HERE."

Monica looked at the address on the envelope she was holding. "Do you really want a job with Popular Mechanics?"

"Well, if you're gonna work for mechanics, those are the ones to work for," Chandler joked.

"Hey, look, you guys, I'm going for anything here, okay? I cannot be a waitress anymore, I mean it. I'm sick of the lousy tips, I'm sick of being called 'Excuse me...'"

Meredith read the resume copy in her hand. "Rach, did you proofread these?"

"Uh... yeah, why?"

"Nothing, I'm sure they'll be impressed with your excellent compuper skills."

Rachel instantly gets upset, reading the resume. "Oh my God! Oh, do you think it's on all of them?"

"Oh no, I'm sure the Xerox machine caught a few," Joey stated sarcastically.

F•R•I•E•N•D•S

LATER EVERYONE EXCEPT JOEY WAS STILL AT CENTRAL PERK. MOMENTS LATER THE MISSING FRIEND ENTERED CAUSING ROSS AND CHANDLER TO START LAUGHING.

"Shut up!" Joey cried.

"We're not — we're not saying anything," they said through their laughter.

The girls gave looks of confusion. "What?"

"Uhhhh... Joey cried last night."

"Thank you."

Chandler turned to the girls. "We were playing poker, alright..."

"There was chocolate on the three. It looked like an eight, alright?"

"Oh, guys, you should've seen him. 'Read 'em and weep,'" Ross laughed.

"And then he did."

"Well, now, how come you guys have never played poker with us?" Rachel pouted.

"Yeah, what is that? Like, some kind of guy thing? Like, some kind of sexist guy thing? Like it's poker, so only guys can play?" Phoebe rambled.

"No, women are welcome to play."

"Oh, okay, so then what is it? Some kind of... you know, like, like... some kind of, y'know, like... alright, what is it?" The blonde continued.

"There just don't happen to be any women in our games."

"Yeah, we just don't happen to know any women that know how to play poker," Joey added.