𝚃𝙾𝚆 𝙽𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙳𝙸𝙴𝚂 𝚃𝚆𝙸𝙲𝙴

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚑.
♣︎
NANA DIES TWICE

☕︎︎ ☘︎︎ ☕︎︎

𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆.  "𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐈, 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓, 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐇, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃."

"Yes, Miss Donovan."

"Also, go ahead and put in my lunch order, I'll take a tuna avocado roll with a side of kanto soba from Yasaka."

As they approach her office, Sarah went to her desk to place the order. After some time, Meredith's secretary walked into the office. "Miss Donovan, there's someone on line two for you."

"Thank you." She picked up the phone and spoke, "hello."

"You have a lady that answers your phone?! That's so cool," Joey beamed from the other side of the phone.

"I know, right?! Anyway, what can I do for you, Joe."

"I was just telling you that I found a pair of your heels and your shirt here." "Oh, um yeah, that's because..." she panicked and hung up the phone.

"Chandler's going to freak," she voiced her thoughts.

F•R•I•E•N•D•S

"𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘 𝐀 𝐂𝐔𝐏 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓. 𝐈 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍, 𝐈𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒? 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓?" 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐃, 𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐘.

"Um... yeah. Well, I mean, when I first met you, y'know, I thought maybe, possibly, you might be," Rachel uttered.

"You did?"

"Yeah, but then you spent Phoebe's entire birthday party talking to my breasts, so then I figured maybe not."

"Huh. Did, uh... any of the rest of you guys think that when you first met me?"

"I did."

"Yeah, I think so, yeah."

"I didn't, I can tell it's a radar thing."

"Not me."

"Noo, me neither."

"Although, uh, y'know, back in college, Susan Salidor did."