Chapter 1: Not again

George yawns as he wakes up, only to see Dylan is already gone. He sighs and walks to the kitchen.
"Hello hottie" Dylan says. "Good morning Dylan" George sighs.

"Are you ready for our date? " Dylan asked. George knew he could not just say no, so he mumbled a quick "yea". Dylan said something inaudible.

George was walking up the stairs to put some clothes on, when he heard Dylan scream " Don't forget to put on a skirt you slut!" Knowing that if he said no, horrible things would happen, again. He picked his best skirt and put it on.

While walking down the stairs he trips and falls. "OWW!" "Dont be so pathetic you stupid omega!" George apolegised before stumbling towards the door and locking it.

"HURRY UP SLUT!" Dylan screamed. "IM ON MY WAY KEEP CALM!!" George yelled back. "WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT TALKING BACK!" George quickly said sorry and got in the car.

*10 minutes later*

Where are we going? George asked. Shut up!! Cant you see Im driving slut! After getting yelled at for what felt like the 1000 time today he did not say anything for the rest of the ride.

Eventually Dylan spoke up: "Im dropping you off at college, if you don't go home every weekend I will take you and make sure you can't walk for a week!! Understood?! Y-yes D-Dylan.

Bye, have fun slut! B-bye dylan.....
George walked up to the reception where he found a young girl with pink hair. He instantly smelled it was an omega because of her very sweet strawberry scent. "Welcome! How can I help you?" The girl spoke with a soft and sweet voice. Hi! I wanted to know in what dorm I will stay?
"Okay! Can i have your name please?" the girl asked. Of course, my name is George Davidson. Okay lets see, you are in dorm 69 (hehe see what I did there) The girl hands him a key and a map. Good luck George!
Thank you!

George POV:

I finally got to the door after a long walk, I got the key out of my pocke- wait, WHERE IS MY KEY!? Oh my god I just lost my key on my first day! Ugh, now I'll have to wait until my roommate gets here. I sit against the door when suddenly the door opens and I fall on my back. I heard someone say "uhm Hello? Who are you??"

Clay POV

I was just reading something on Twitter when someone just fell through the door. I spoke up "uhm Hello?? Who are you??"

A/n: hey! This is my first story ever, sorry for the short chapter though. We will try to update every day!

Please eat, drink, Sleep and keep yourself healthy! We love you <3

(WC) 472