Chapter 21 | Lame fight

Start from the beginning

Kinza so much hatred against sister is wrong! Calm down girl Calm down. Farah my friendly soulmate snickers behind her to add more oil in the already burning fire.

"Thanks for your concern but that wont happen" she glares at me not liking my tone and my words at all. I stir my food while nodding "yeah I hope you don't...this old man made us worry a lot that we don't want to stand in another waiting for someone else to wake up" I glare at my Abbu who like a kid giggles at his mistakes and that automatically brings a smile on my face, my heart relaxes when I hear Ayaan chuckling in his low damn voice that can make me grin even at any hard time.

I so want to say him to stop chuckling cause he didn't do any great work by hiding this from his only kind wife. But this guy is someone who rarely laughs so I do not want to put a break on that laugh beautiful deed which he rarely does...I am not that evil guys!

Zaina's face tells that she is not impressed by my bold words but who cares? Not me though.

I stuff my mouth with last spoon filled with food and quickly wrap the dirty boxes while eating as Ayaan helps me to clean up but I do not pay attention to him obviously telling him that I am upset. I am not that kind angel, who will act all understandable even after knowing he hided something from me.

I gulp down the water before standing up and walking towards ammi to ask her what what she needs and what all I should bring.

"Come on let's go" I smile at Zaina who is standing in the corner with a stern face "hmm" she hums and with an eye roll walks away.

What does she wants? She cries when I am rude to her and when I ignore her and now when I am smiling at her she is rolling her eyes. Gosh because of these type of girl, girls got this quote 'we can never understand girl' 'why are girls so complicated" excetra excetra.

I walk beside Ayaan who is walking in a slow pace and the urge of commenting flows through my veins "you never bought me juice....must be some tasty drink that you thought of buying to your lovely ex-fiancé" I give him a side glare but see him raising his eyebrows not liking the tone I am using on him.

He stays quiet pissing me off more than I should.

"Kinza don't use that mocking tone on me" he speaks in a very dangerously low voice that made my heart skip a beat not in a romantic way but in a way telling me to shut my mouth and not piss your husband more but Me being Me I need to speak or else I wouldn't sleep the rest of the night thinking why I didn't snap back when he is at fault "My mouth so My wish...I say whatever I want" how dare he glares at me after being the guilty one here!!

"Walk fast So I could buy another special tasty drink for her, because my money my wish, right?" he raise his eyebrow in a mocking way and the anger that build up inside me and burned my soul cannot be compared to any burning item, I do not stand there and humiliate myself more but turn my heels to not go with them but soon I was pulled back by my wrist and my body bumps into his from the harsh pull, my heart trembles when he chuckles ever so lowly right next to my ear.

"Leave me" I mutter not enjoying being close to him now after he openly snapped at me ever after being at fault.

"You don't want a drink? I thought of buying you a special drink" he speaks right next tp my ear.

"Don't you dare change your sentence!" I turn to glare at him, starting a lame childish fight. "Yes...for her. For my wife who speaks with that sweet voice and not with a mocking tone. I didn't see that girl here so I said her...is that wrong if I buy my wife a special drink or maybe make one" Someone come and kill me for grinning at the wrong time—I should be glaring not grinning!! Ya Allah kinza grow up!! Don't fall for such lame flirting lines—but my heart gosh it did flip at that wink. When did he become this sweet??