The Day of the Trip!

It was the day of the trip. Tsuna was woken up the usual Reborn-style way: almost getting killed.

"HIEEE! REBORN! What was that for!?"

"Dame-Tsuna, you'll be late to the bus at this rate. A boss should always be early to greet their subordinates."

"Reborn, how many times do I have to tell you? They aren't my subordinates!"

Tsuna groaned before barely missing a bullet from the said hitman.

"Hurry up."

"Ok ok! Don't shoot me-!"

Another bullet resounded around the room as Tusna barely dodged it.

"Move. Don't make me repeat myself."

-_-

Tsuna ran to the school where there was already his classmates waiting outside with Nezu angrily tapping his foot.

"Dame-Tsuna! You're late! Not that I expected you to be on time anyways."

The class burst out laughing as Tsuna grew a deep shade of red. Tsuna mumbled a small apology as he made his way in line before feeling someone tap his shoulder.

"?"

Tsuna turned to see Yamamoto with a bright smile as he wrapped his arms around Tsuna's shoulders.

"Yo, Tsuna! Don't mind what the others say. They'll pay for it either way."

"...?"

Tsuna looked at Yamamoto with a confused look as he could feel his head hurt a bit after Yamamoto had said that. Tsuna only nodded slowly as Yamamoto laughed his usual carefree laugh.

"TENTH!!"

Tsuna knew immediately who it was as he turned to see Gokudera running towards them from the distance.

"Wha-!? Gokudera! How are you also late? You're just like Dame-Tsuna now! You can't be influenced by his tardiness."

Nezu-sensei yelled at Gokudera when he was close enough as Gokudera immediately glared at said teacher who only paled before turning away.

Gokudera ran over to the two as he began to apologize frantically at Tsuna who tried his best to calm him down.

-_-

After some long convincing, Gokudera finally calmed down as they were all waiting for further instructions from Nezu-sensei.

"Alright. The transportation will be here soon so please make sure you have everything you need for the trip. If you forget anything that is on you! I'm talking about you, Dame-Tsuna.'

Nezu looked over at the Tsuna who immediately looked down out of embarrassment as some students could be heard snickering.

"You little-! I'll blow you to bits for insulting Tenth like that!"

Gokudera looked at Nezu-sensei with a cold glare as he had brought out his dynamites. Nezu-sensei only let out a loud yelp as before anything more could escalate the sound of a loud gasp could be heard.

"Everyone, look! Is that our transportation!?"

Everyone turned to see three large limousines with the Vongola crest on the side driving up to the school.

"Wow! I didn't know Vongola would send limos! I thought we would take the bus or something."

"Me too!"

All the students talked amongst each other as some certain individuals didn't seem affected by the appearance of the Vongola limos.

"They should've brought more for the Tenth! Don't they know how amazing he is?"