𝐋𝐗𝐕𝐈. 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐘𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐒

I don't know if this
is a triple update or
if I am posting this
the next day but either
way, it's here...

( future me here, this
definetly did not turn into
a triple update lol. )

last chapter was emotional
and I do apologize for any
tears shed, I will pay for
the therapy.

don't be a ghost reader
I love reading your comments
and reactions.

they help me stay motivated.

love you and happy reading!!

          "Welcome, Miss Todoroki," Chisaki's deep voice rung in her ears as she started to wake up from the knockout serum they shot her with.

   Her eyes were red and a little puffy, evidence that she had been crying. And all of her tears were for Eri. Once she fully woke up, she realized where she was. When she tried to move, her found herself strapped to a dental reclining chair of some sort.

   Her wrists and legs were bounded to the seat and she still had that metal shock collar around her neck.

   "You'll find that you won't be able to get out of this one." He said, watching her struggle to break free. "If the restraints aren't doing the trick, the shock collar around your neck will send 10,000 watts of electricity straight to your brain. Rendering you brain dead...Just for precaution."

   Tomomi glared at him and scoffed. "What are you so scared of? A teenager beating you in a fight? Is that why you have this collar on me?"

   Chisaki chuckled a little as he walked over to her. His mask nearly poking her face as he leaned down to her face. "Such a pretty face for a virus." He whispered. "It's a shame...."

   "Where's Eri?" She asked through her gritting teeth.

   "My daughter is none of your concern, Miss Todoroki." He said, leaning back up and walking over to a table. "Besides, she's fine. In a different room, I guess but we won't be needing her for a while."

   He picked up an empty syringe. He thumped the needle and turned back to her. "For now, we will be needing you and your blood."

   "You're not the first person who needs it." Tomomi shot back almost boredly. "What makes it so special, anyways? I think you owe me that explanation."

   "You're right...I do." He obliged before, without warning, injecting the big needle into her arm.

    Tomomi nearly yelled as he began filling the syringe with her blood. Once he was done, he took out the needle, setting it aside and began bandaging her arm. Stopping it from bleeding out.

   "Something tells me you already know what type of cell that is in your DNA." Chisaki said as he tended to the puncture wound. "So I'll save you the explanation from that. But what I will tell you is why I need it."

    He carefully wrapped medical tape around her arm. Once he was done, he stood up and picked up the syringe again. "Not only does is your blood valuable, it can be used for many things. Such as weapons."

   Tomomi remained quiet as he dropped a few drops of her blood onto a tiny glass plate.

   "You have a very powerful quirk....so powerful, it can end life on this planet." He explained as he continued working. "In fact, if you get angry enough, you could cause a winter storm....I'm sure you remembered what you did this past summer."