𝐋𝐗𝐕. 𝐄𝐑𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐑

we are getting to
meeting eri now.
I am excited about
this...

i'm kind of skipping
some things about the
season but the main
plot will be followed

for example, while
she was worried about
therapy and volunteering,
midoriya and mirio has
already met eri and
has seen overhaul.

so the events of last
chapter was a little
bit after all of that
the hero commission
are already on overhaul
and her kidnapping is
only amplifying it.

also i'm sorry if
bakugou's appearance
is very scarce. again, its
hard to write him in when
he wasn't even involved in
this arc until the remedial
arc so i'll try my best, anyways

don't be a ghost reader please
i love reading your comments

love you all and happy reading!

         Tomomi didn't even realize she fell asleep last night until she woke up and was in a different room. It was dark and the floor was
cold and hard. She noticed that her body was out of the restraints, showing that she was still dressed in a light blue medical gown that stopped right at her knees. She was still barefooted and she still had that metal device around her neck.

   The annoying beeping gave it away immediately.

   She looked around and saw that there was one bed and one door. She was smart enough to know it was locked and her neck device probably meant that if she tried to use her quirk, it would trigger it. So she was rendered useless. Completely useless.

   Which pissed her off completely. She moved her hair out of her face and sighed loudly. She sat upright on the floor and crossed her arms and legs. She was livid. In fact, livid wasn't even the right word for it.

   She was pissed, furious, annoyed, and every synonym of the word. Tomomi could only think about one thing and that was how the fresh hell was she going to get out of this one.

   Man......how unfortunate.....She thought, glaring at nothing. I have to get out of here. No telling what he plans to do with me....I was almost a blood bank and a involuntary organ donor....What's next? I turn into a zombie?

    After the summer events, she was just about done already and this was only the second time. She promised herself that this would be the last time a villain tries something like this with her.

   She didn't care if she would die fighting.

   ".....I wonder what he meant last night." She mumbled to herself.

   She remembered what he said to her before he left her. She would serve a higher purpose? She was disposable? She reminded him of someone named Eri? Tomomi could only guess that this Eri was someone close to him.

   And, for some reason, she reminded him of her. Great, not only was this Chisaki a sociopath, he was completely nuts. Just what she freaking needed.

    "Man.....this su-"

    "H-Hi..." a small and dainty voice interrupted her thoughts.

   Tomomi almost jumped when she heard the voice. She turned to a dark corner of the cold and spacious metal room. Which was where the voice was coming from.

    But she didn't see anyone there.

    She waited a moment before whoever said that started to slowly crawl out of the shadow. Tomomi's eyes widened at who was there.