Chapter sixty-two*

Start from the beginning

Harry's eyebrows raised at her order but his smirk betrayed the fact that he missed Haven bossing him around in the bedroom very much. He quickly did as she said and sat against the headboard, legs casually spread and his arm leaning on his pulled-up knee.

"What now, ma'am?" 

Now it was Haven's eyebrows that cocked up in surprise. "I don't think I've heard that one before," Haven noticed with a smirk as she too climbed on the bed, slowly crawling over to him. "I quite like it,"

"Do you?" Harry asked when Haven was close enough to reach out and cup her cheeks. His thumb rubbed over her skin as she closed the space between them.

"Mhm," Haven hummed. She pushed his legs down and then crawled on top of them, straddling Harry's hips between her legs as their lips were merely an inch separated. 

Haven already knew that they would not be wasting any unnecessary time. The two of them had waited too long for this and they could hardly wait any second longer before feeling their naked bodies move against each other.

"Just a warning, by the way, to prepare yourself," Haven whispered, her breath fanning over Harry's lips. It took everything in him to not interrupt her to press his lips against hers. 

"What is it?" Harry murmured. 

"We might be doing this all day," Haven huffed a grin.

"I was counting on it,"

And at that moment, their lips finally met. Nothing about it was tender and careful, they were hurrying like it was their last day on earth to spend with each other - which might very well be the case. 

Harry dragged his hands up Haven's back, snaking under her shirt. His hands felt hot on her skin but made her shudder from the realisation that it was Harry, her Harry. 

As Harry eagerly kissed her, tongue sliding over her lips and over her tongue, Haven was already playing with the buckle of his belt, insisting on ridding him of it as quickly as possible. Her back was already arched into Harry's body, her hips circling back and forth on Harry's lap, coaxing the most heavenly noises from Harry's throat.

"Pants -" Harry mumbled in between kisses and moans. "Pants off,"

"Yours or mine?" Haven chuckled, softly setting her teeth into Harry's bottom lips, nearly making his eyes roll back. 

"Both," Harry grumbled as if it wasn't obvious. 

Haven's fingers tinkered with the buckle of his belt again until she pulled on it and threw the belt somewhere on one of the other beds. Harry's hands too slid down from her back and started to work the button on Haven's trousers. When he was finished, he squeezed Haven's bottom to get her to sit up so he could slide the trousers off her legs. 

In her turn, Haven pulled on the hem of his pants and took them off, as well as his boxers, thereby leaving him in nothing but his shirt that hid nothing of his figure. His well-formed muscles in both his arms and his shoulders could barely be restrained by the fabric of his shirt so naturally, Haven took those off for him next. 

"I think it's only fair for you to take off that blouse as well, don't you think?" Harry said, wetting his lips. 

[Hands in the air like you don't care]

Haven was kneeled between his spread legs now, out of reach for him but perfectly in sight for some sensual stripping which he knew would only result in him wanting her even more than he already did. 

Since his pants and boxers were already off, his cock stood proudly against his bare stomach and Harry couldn't help but wrap his hand around the ache, to give it some kind of pleasure he had been withholding it for almost a week.