"When the time is right, place one of the Gryffindor girls that frequent your establishment under the Imperious Curse, then give her orders to gift this—" she pulled out the packaged item she received yesterday from her bag, placing it in Rosmerta's hands, "—to Professor Dumbledore. Do this inconspicuously, and do not get caught. After you do this, you will do your day-to-day habits. There will be no reason for anyone to doubt that you are under the Imperious Curse. While you are under my command, you will take orders from no one but me or Draco Malfoy. Leave."

Her words were spoken quietly, but sternly. With her final word, Madam Rosmerta placed the package into the pocket of her apron, turned, and walked back into the Three Broomsticks.

The moment the door swung shut behind her, and all that was left in the alley was a hollow silence, Celestia tugged the hood of her cloak on. She turned and disappeared down the alleyway, searching for a way to get back to the bustling centre of Hogsmeade.

She'd entered through a side alley and a poorly placed dumpster, and jumped down on the other side, so she could not go back the way she had came. About halfway down the long, one-way back alley, she found multiple barrels. Tapping on them proved that a couple were empty, but some were filled with food. The smell of which told her was expired.

She stepped hesitantly onto the barrels, only allowing her to place her weight on it for a couple seconds. She placed her gloved hands on-top of the stone wall, and hoisted herself up. Quidditch had trained her core, and working out with Theo had her arms and legs trained, too.

Pulling herself up, she only allowed herself a second to pause before she jumped down onto the pavement below. The snow muffled her landing, as she landed with her knees slightly bent.

She stood up, brushing the snow off her leather gloves. She began making her way down the side alley that she dropped into. It was just as she reached the mouth of the alley when a girl barreled into the alley.

Celestia pressed herself against the wall, holding her breath. But the girl did not look up at her, only pressed her hands into her face. The girl was crying, and, Celestia realised, she was wearing a green and silver Slytherin scarf.

Her hair was a dark-champagne blonde cascading around her face, hiding her face completely from view. She leaned against the wall opposite of Celestia, her chest heaving with silent cries.

Celestia took off her Disillusionment Charm-ed cloak. It was a risk exposing herself, but the girl was a Slytherin. There was also the factor of time, and that she shouldn't waste anymore of it. But there was no way that she would leave one of her own crying in an side alleyway of Hogsmeade.

She coughed, garnering the attention of the other girl. The girl snapped her head up, and began wiping the tears away furiously.

"Are you alright?" asked Celestia.

With her face no longer covered by her face and hands, Celestia realised who the girl was. Astoria Greengrass, Daphne Greengrass's younger sister who was in the year below them.

Daphne and Celestia were not necessarily friends, but she became worried on behalf of Daphne. When she fully looked at Astoria, she realised there was a slash along the cloak she was wearing.

"I'm fine," said Astoria.

"Well, it's obvious that something happened. Tell me, or I'll go and find your sister," she said.

Astoria straightened slightly. "Some Gryffindor's, I think, and maybe a Ravenclaw, I don't know. One of them threw a jinx at me and it tattered my cloak, and a spell won't fix it cause they altered the jinx somehow."