22

"When are you going back?" Johnny openly asked as he led them to an unoccupied booth.

"Still don't know, though I'm hoping I could be there for the fair." Mark shrugged, uncomfortably sitting on the parallel seat.

"Make up your mind; the plane won't zoom in a second, dude."

"I'm trying, okay? Besides, I still have to ask Kun if I'm good to travel."

"Your problem is no planes or heights," the older man shot a brow, though Mark just sank on the soft furniture.

Johnny chuckled and called a waitress, who's not dressed properly anyway, just two pieces of thin fabric.

Mark warily roamed his eyes on the bar, the smell of alcohol and cigarettes filling his nose like a normal nostalgic scent. Though he frowned and covered his nose, catching the male's attention in front of him, who whistled,.

"Really? This place isn't foreign to you."

"The feeling is," Mark scowled. "I'll make sure Kun will whoop your ass."

"Your ass will be whooped for coming with me anyway—glass of martini, please, you?"

"Experience is the best teacher, and no thank you."

"Your choice. Go along, sweetie." Johnny sweetly smiled at the lady.

Though her eyes landed on Mark, who just buried his attention at the empty table.

She waved her hips towards him, bending in purpose to flex her cleavage, and ran her fingers on the male's arm.

"Are you sure you don't want something?"

"Yeah, actually hands off, please," he said with a tight smile, dropping the lady's act as she walked away.

"Yeah, you're good to travel back." Johnny proudly nodded.

Mark just replied with a small chuckle as he stayed seated and checked his emotions deep down.

I'm fine, he mentally said—proud indeed.

Though he felt lonely when Johnny enjoyed his martini, he felt vomiting when the older man purposely passed his glass to his nose, the lingering strong scent making him gag.

"I still can't believe Lee Minhyung is passing on drinks. This is a revolution."

"I'll drag you with me tomorrow to the white room."

"Yes, please; my head's spinning seeing you like this."

Mark just shut him up with an eye roll, busying himself with his almost dying phone.

He slid into his contacts and hovered over Eula's number, though before he pressed call, his mom's message popped up.

Mom

Markie how are you?

I'm sorry if it's late night there,
just wanna let you know Eula's
in the house.

Oh yeah it's ok i'm fine.
Did something happened?

Thank God i thought you're
asleep. Well she's with Jeno.
The Shin's are here too. Any
guesses?