𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 18: 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗘𝗿𝗶 - 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 1

Start from the beginning

Tamajiki appears from around the corner. "Almost done." He answers.

"Great! Why don't you two go brush your teeth and prepare for breakfast?" Mirio suggests, gently pushing me and Eri to the bathroom.

"But I already brushed my teeth, Lemillion." Eri answers, but she doesn't resist.

"Then you can help Y/n." He replies.

But I know how to do that on my own...

Once me and Eri are in the bathroom, Mirio allows the door to close.

I look at Eri, who's looking at me.

"I don't have a toothbrush here." I say. "I usually sleep in Ms. Midnight's room, so all my personal stuff is still there." I explain.

"Oh. I've never slept there before." Eri says. She walks to the sink-which I notice is much taller than me-and grabs something from under it. It's stairs. Small stairs.

She places the flight of stairs right in front of the sink then steps up them until she's at the top. She's now taller than the sink. She surveys the counter for a second before she reaches for something on the sink. Her hand comes back encased around a toothbrush wrapped in plastic.

"Lemillion must've put this here. This wasn't here when I went to sleep." Eri says. She looks at me and extends her hand. "I believe this is for you. I already have my own." I take the toothbrush.

Eri then steps down from the stool of stairs. "Since I already brushed my teeth, you should use the stool."

I press a foot on the stool, testing it. Eri giggles at my action. "It's strong, don't worry. Lemillion tested it out himself, and he's alot heavier than the two of us combined."

I giggle as I take her word for it and climb up the stairs until I'm at the top. I can see above the sink now. I rip the plastic and take out the toothbrush-Eri offers to throw the plastic away-and begin to brush my teeth. After I'm done, Eri speaks again.

"You said you usually sleep in Ms. Midnight's room, why?" Eri asks.

I shrug. "I don't know. I think its even more confusing that Ms. Midnight nor Mr. Aizawa mentioned you."

Eri nods. "Same here."

We both go silent.

A minute passes by...

Then another...

"Sooo, what's your quirk?" I ask. I point to her horn. "Are you a unicorn?"

Eri's eyes widen a bit, then she brings her hand over her horn, her eyes casting downwards. "No, it's just an extra part of my quirk." She brings her eyes back up to me with a smile. "Most people think something very different than a unicorn when they see my horn."

I tilt my head to the side, "I don't see how they can think anything else. Only a unicorn has one horn- well, maybe a goat. I've seen pictures of one horned goats before."

Eri looks at me with confusion, then she giggles. "Well, what's your quirk?"

I smile as I flex my (wolf) ears again, "take a guess."

Eri smiles, "wolf?" She guesses with a tilt of her head.

I nod. "Werewolf to be exact, but yes."

"What's the difference?"

"Werewolves-"

"Glad to see you guys getting along!"

I jump from the sudden voice appearing and look around. I find Mirio's head when I look at the wall.

"Oops, didn't mean to spook ya." Mirio apologizes.

I blink at him uncomprehensively, but then look at Eri when I hear her laughing. I turn back to Mirio, who has a goofy grin on his face.

In a flash, I'm infront of his floating face and reaching my hand out to touch it.

Maybe his quirk is a mix of telepathy and illusion? Like he's able to generate an image of his floating head talking, but it's all in his target's mind. Maybe if I touch it it'll disappear...

Before my hand can come in contact with his face, Mirio disappears with a jolt. I wait with my hand still reached out, waiting for him to return, but he doesn't. I look to Eri.

"What just happened?" I ask.

"That's Lemillion's quirk," She says with a smile. "I forgot the name-it's really long-but basically he can appear through solid objects. But a side effect is that his clothes fall off. That's why he usually only ever shows his face." Eri explains.

"Ohhh." I say. "So he's basically a ghost?" I say, trying to understand his quirk in my own words.

Eri nods. "Pretty much." She turns the knob to the bathroom door and opens it. "Breakfast must be done be now."

Mirio appears in the doorway, now completely clothed. "Sure is! Who wants pancakes?"

Eri raises her hand immediately. "Me!"