~15~

Ladies and gentlemen
(Here comes the general)
The moment you've been waiting for
(Here comes the general)
The pride of [the Luca fandom]
THE GRAND FINALE!

Sorry I just felt the need to do that lol.

Well, it's here! I hope you enjoy it! I tried my very best to incorporate you all into it! At least the ones that comment frequently.

~
(The day before chapter 14)
~

"Seriously? There are a million ways to surprise someone before they leave for school, and you chose that?" Alberto asked, looking at the paper Giulia had given him.

"Yeah! I've seen it in every romance movie I've seen!" Giulia took the paper away from him and folded it away in her front pocket, "Luca loves those scenes, too. So if you do this, I'm sure he'll fall for you. Forever."

"If you say so," Alberto agreed.

Since Luca was leaving soon, Giulia decided Alberto needed to surprise him with something. Alberto wasn't on board at first, but if it made Luca happy, he would do it to the most of his ability.

Giulia planned to invite the whole town to a surprise going away party. She already had a detailed plan, pre-ordered food, and a list of guests.

"Okay, the first thing we need is some decorations!" Giulia exclaimed. Alberto was glad Luca was down in the sea monster town, otherwise, he definitely would've heard her.

"Be quiet! The whole town doesn't need to know about this!" Alberto covered Giulia's mouth with his hands and looked around.

Giulia glared at Alberto and licked his hand, as siblings do, then continued to scream at the top of her lungs, "You're right, it would be SUCH A SHAME IF THE REST OF THE TOWN WOULD HELP WITH LUCA'S SURPRISE PARTY!" she shouted, then smirked as Alberto looked around the town.

"What exactly are you TRYING to ACCOMPLISH?" He asked between gritted teeth.

"Well," Giulia continued at her normal volume, "A, to embarrass you, and B, to get some help. I've already talked about the whole party thing with them. Just thought I'd give you a bit of extra gay panic," she crossed her arms and smiled.

Alberto slapped his forehead, "Well, mission accomplished, although I doubt anyone is coming to help."

"What makes you say that?" A little voice came from behind him. It was the little sea monster, Aurora, smothered in the fluffiest coat Alberto had ever seen.

"Uhh-" Alberto started, then his mind went blank as the other kids in Aurora's friend group came over.

"There you are!" Giulia walked up to one of them and gave them a high five, "why don't you start on the banners?"

"OkaymammymissGiulia," they said quickly, then giggled and ran over to a pile of materials Giulia had brought. Not long after, the rest of the kids followed them and began working.

"Why would they do that?" Alberto asked, re-cuffing one of his jeans.

"Oh, well because they want to make sure you and Luca are shipped before he leaves."

"Oh, well-" Alberto coughed, blushing, "I guess that's nice of them?"

"Yeah. It is, now gets to work! This needs to be ready by morning!" Giulia clapped in Alberto's face, stunning him.

"Why by morning?" Alberto asked, blinking a few times in shock.

"Because that's when Luca must hold to his promise!" Giulia said evilly, rubbing her hands together.