"Hyunjin you can't keep running off." Chan stated as he narrowed his eyes on Hyunjin who sighed.

"Your the prince of Korea, it's dangrous to go out like that. What if something were to have happened to you?" Chan said as he raised his voice the worry in his tone clear as day.

"Mom and Dad never cared whether I disappeared or not." Hyunjin stated, a tense atmosphere filling the room.

"E-excuse me." A small voice spoke earning the attention of everyone.

"A-ah sorry." A young boy apologized as he quickly bowed a sheepish smile on his face making two little dimples appear creating an even cuter look with his permed hair.

"Jeongin-Ah." Minho said quickly as he stepped forward walking toward the boy who gave a bright smile. "Hyung." He chirped happily as he hugged the other. "What are you doing here so early, you said your train wasn't supposed to arrive until 6." Minho said as he looked at his brother with big eyes a soft look in them.
"Well it arrived earlier than expected, I think Eomma bought an early time."

Nodding Minho cleared his throat looking back at Chan who gave a small smile.

"Your Majasty, this is Jeongin my younger brother." Minho introduced as Jeongin gasped quickly bowing. "Sorry, I-I didn't know—" He rambled out as a light blush formed on his face. A chuckle cut him off as Chan shook his head and waved his hand. "Its fine really." He assured with a gentle smile.

Hyunjin hummed as he turned around already skiing his way back down the hall.

"Where are you going?" Chan asked as he looked over at Hyunjin.

"Anywhere but here." He yelled tossing up the confetti Canon.

A sigh left Chan as a frown formed on his face.

°°°

It had been a week since Jeongin had arrived, he had been at Minho's side most of the time. Mainly since he was learning to be a guard himself.

Tempting was the words Hyunjin would use to describe the boy.

The way he his eyes cresented and dimples showed when he smiled. The way his arms showed when he wore a sleeveless shirt during training. Sure Hyunjin liked a boy with a little less muscle than himself, but their was something with Jeongin that nicked at him everytime he saw the boy.

He was soft, innocent, obedient.

Not once when he saw Jeongin with Minho or anyone else did he talk back or give any attitude. Not even with the bigger bulkier guys who teased and made fun of him during training.

Of course it hurt to see the frown and sad eyes the boy made, but Hyunjin could always get the assholes fired if he every saw it again cause he knew Chan wouldn't tolloerate it.

Jeongin was special, he was different.

Hyunjin was intrigued, he wanted to wander every part of the boy, from top to bottom, from flesh to bone. He wanted to learn him, find out how to break into his little heart and sort him out like a puzzle.

What he wanted, was what he would get.

It was around noon when Hyunjin snuck out of his daily class again, something about history, not that he cared anyway. Besides Mr. Song was a bitch.

He was wondering the halls, a smirk on his face as he walked straight toward the room where Jeongin had been staying. It was around five, which meant they were on break for half of the hour. Minho was busy with Chan thankfully.

Who knows what he would do if he found out what Hyunjin was planning.

The prince rasped on the door hearing rustling on the other side and a small 'I'm coming' before he heard footsteps approaching the door.