Fox and God/Hyunin

"That'll be two silver." The lady said holding out her hand. Nodding Jeongin placed the two coins in her balms before grabbing the bag of herbs with a sigh.

"Stop that, your scratching me." Jeongin muttered as the small weasel climbed up his shoulder resting in the hood of his cape. A small squeak came from the small animal as it nipped at the side of his neck. "Your a pain sometimes, I don't understand while you can't walk yourself." He grumbled earning a small whine from the creature as it snuggled up in his hood giving a tired huff.

"Right." He muttered rolling his eyes. Walking down the path to the forest. Glancing back he made sure no one was following him before he wondered off of the bath and farther into the forest something people would never do, to afraid of the tales speaking of what lied in the deeper parts of the think green. It wasn't long before the familiar hut came into sight a small smile on his face as he pushed open the door the clinking of bells and shells sounding as he stepped inside.

"I'm here." He said walking in. Almost immediately he was greeted by the familiar dark haired male who rushed over to him. "Did you get them?" The male asked with a worried look.

Nodding Jeongin pulled out the bag of herbs handing them to Changbin who thanked him.

"Just put them in his tea, the damage to his wings should heal." Jeongin assured with a nod.

"I should get going." He said with a small smile before turning and making his way back to the door. A sigh left him as walked back into the forest the sun slowly setting as he made his way deeper and deeper into the never ending trees. The sound of running water filled his ears a sigh of relief leaving him as he walked toward the small pond.

Sitting down on the soft green grass he gently took off his cape, holding the hood where the small weasel was. "Are you just gonna stay like that?" He asked with a raised brow, looking down at the small ferret who chirped snuggling further into the cape. "Fine by me." Jeongin muttered standing up and stripping off his shirt revealing the symbols along his back down to his hips. Slowly he slid off his pants before slipping into the water a hum leaving him as he basked in the cold liquid.

"Your gonna bathe without me?" A voice asked making Jeongin scoff as he turned to look at the other. "Your the one who didn't want to join me." He said turning back around and relaxing.

"Oh come on baby don't be that way." Hyunjin said as he slipped in the water besides Jeongin who hummed. "I love you." He said pressing a kiss to the youngers cheek.

"More than the thousands of years I've been on this earth." Hyunjin said as he wrapped his arms around the younger pulling the other toward him. "Is that so?" Jeongin teased wrapping his legs around the elders waist. "Mhm, I love you baby. More than anything else." He said lifting the younger up and walking out of the water with him.

Placing him down on the ground he smiled gently pressing a kiss to his lips. "Let me make love to you?" He asked nibbling on the shell of the youngers ears. "Out here but-"

"Wow this is a sight I'd never think to see." A voice snickered.

Jeongin gasped closing his legs, his face turning a bright red as he looked over at the male leaning against the tree with a teasing smirk. Hyunjin whipped his head over his eyes darkening as he glared at the other male. Gently he brushed his hands over Jeongins body vines with flowers covering up the other.

"You have no respect for others." Hyunjin snapped possesiveness seeping through as he grabbed his robe and slipped it on the younger boy.

"Well I came here to tell you Chan needs you for something important." Minho said as he messed with the black knife in hand a smile on his face as he looked at Jeongin. "Its nice to see you Innie, didn't know you had abs." He said earning an annoyed look from Hyunjin who stood up gently lifting Jeongin up and placing him down on one of the large rocks. "I'll be back love." He said with a sigh placing a kiss on the boy's head before turning around and joining Minho.