Married To A Porn Star!- Chapter Thirteen: Part Two

Start from the beginning

As Athiss made his way to the counter he smiled at the woman behind it as she scanned the cases of beer he placed on the counter she raised her perfectly manicured eyebrow before speaking Having a party handsome?

It took all of Athiss willpower not to shudder at this womans words. He really despised being hit on- especially when he has never even found the woman body appealing in any way. But smiling softly Athiss nodded quickly Yea, something like that.

After she rung everything up and Athiss paid he quickly made his way to his car sitting down his eyes seemed to gloss over. But he didnt even want to think right now- all he wanted was to forget anything and everything that had to do with his life.

Reaching over to the passenger seat Athiss quickly took a can and popped it open as he drove he sipped the liquid enjoying the stinging sensation that it brought. He knew that drinking and driving wasn't the best move. But at the moment he didn't care. Athiss quickly drank can after can before his attitude turned into a fuck it kind of calm. As he drove his car started to sputter and he scowled to himself as he watched the gas gage steadily drop below the E.

As he turned the steering wheel into a deserted parking lot, he Scowled to himself. He didnt want to have to call Vaughn, for a ride. Although the conversation while he was hammered might have been a good one. One where Athiss finally said fuck it and walked away from the man that said that he loved him but couldn't wait to get between a bitches legs.

Athiss slammed his head against the steering wheel before jumping as the horn sounded off. All he wanted to do was go somewhere far away and die. He felt as if he was dead already so what would it matter if it happened in real life anyways? As he lifted his eyes to gaze out of rear view mirror and noticed a run down building that seemed to have a light on.

He knew that he was wasted the way his head throbbed and the way he felt as if he was going to hurl at any given moment. But sighing softly Athiss pulled his door open before stepping into the cool breeze of the night or was it morning? He couldn't remember right now. But in all honesty he didn't really care either.

Athiss quickly leaned over the seat pulling his car keys out of the ignition so that he could lock up his baby, before turning his eyes in the direction of the building with the light emanating from it. As he walked he swayed slowly. He wasn't entirely sure if he would be able to make it across the street and into the building without collapsing in a heap.

As he made his way he wondered if his mind was playing a trick on him, or what happens if when he gets to the building the person or people inside of it turned him away or worse yet they were murders? Well if they were he'd tell them they could kill him as he had no will to go on anyways.

Chuckling softly Athiss smiled as he approached the old run down building as he stops he hears music coming from the building. From the beat and everything Athiss thought it sounded like the 70's music his parents used to listen to, but he wasn't to sure as music was as foreign to him as a womans body.

As Athiss smiled his hips slowly began to move with the beat, Although he wasn't much for music and knowing what the type was or from what generation he never turned down the opportunity to unwind by the way of swaying hips and music.

Biting his lips Athiss slowly remembered times when he would in fact bust out his moves in a club on unexpecting victims all because of a dare that Vaughn gave him. Sighing softly Athiss put his hand on the door and pushed it open.

As the rusty door creaked open, Athiss noticed how the hinges were on its last leg, he knew that the door and the building on the outside looked like they were both way past its expiry date. Not being the religious type. Athiss quietly and quickly sends up a prayer to keep him safe and curses himself for his stupidity for not checking his gas.

After standing in the doorway of the building for a few moments Athiss finally gathered up enough strength and courage to make his way into the building. As his eyes dart around Athiss sees no one, for a brief moment Athiss thinks that the building is haunted because the music suddenly stops.

But after a few more moments it begins again, and Athiss quickly lets out a breath of air that he didnt know that he had been holding. Slowly opening his mouth Athiss begins to yell out a few times, after getting no response, he follows the sound hoping to find where the source of music is coming from.

As he makes his way farther and farther down the corridor, As Athiss looks to his left he stops in his tracks as he peers in from outside what appears to be a fairly large studio gobsmacked. He's left frozen and blown away by the sight in front of him. At first he thinks its the Alcohol in his system playing tricks on him.

As Athiss looks in harder then before he doesn't know how to process it at all. Athiss had met plenty of woman in his time, but never has his body reacted to one like this before. There standing just a few feet in front of him is a beautiful young woman dressed in what appears to be a wedding dress dancing very provocatively with a wooden statue. After watching from outside the room for what felt like a millennium, He snaps out of his blissful state and quickly enters the room.

Just as Athiss steps into the room the music turns to something more upbeat and provocative, as the woman slowly turns around as her eyes scan Athiss she jumps before slowly placing her hands on her hips watching him.

Athiss was just so stunned he didn't know what to say. Her front was just as good as the back if not more so before Athiss could get his mouth to working he heard

"What are you doing here?"

"Were you invited?Are you a prowler?One that gets off on such a thing?"

Biting back his laugh Athiss Smiled and say no Mam, i well you see... My car it well ran out of gas, and i'm kind of stranded- i didnt mean to umm interrupt whatever that was. Before Athiss could Fathom what was happening he heard I'm sorry i didnt mean to sound so- i just never have allowed anyone to see me like this dressed in women's clothing and dancing with my wooden statues.

You'd think i could find a dance partner but no apparently being Gay and what not- there isnt many men who would want to dance with me. Athiss shook his head as he took it all in- wait did you say gay? Does that mean you're not a woman? or am i missing something?

Athiss let his eyes look towards his feet as he slowly fidgeted under the gaze from the woman across the room. But before Athiss could fathom what was happening he was being pushed against the wall and what used to be a woman now stood a gorgeous man, One that Athiss wouldn't mind being under. After all if Vaughn could have his fun why couldn't he?

Biting his lip Athiss looked into the most gorgeous eyes before whispering my name is Athiss, what's yours? At first Athiss believed the man didn't hear him but then the softest voice he ever heard spoke and said my name is Arenik, and its a pleasure to meet you Athiss.