"I'm singing my heart heart heart
I'm praying the star star star
I carry my song on those winds"

*******

(Yuta x Kun x Jaehyun)

All NCT 2020 are having dinner at 127 5th floor dorm which is common for them to have dinner in the middle of summer. Taeyong said he wanted to have a get together between members since all of them will get busy, and most probably after NCT2020 start, they will meet each other that much.

Kun agreed with the suggestion, implying that everyone should come without fail no matter what. Cause he'll special dinner for all 23 members with the help of Taeil, Doyoung, Jaehyun and Jaemin.

As Kun is busy with chopping whatever it is on the chopping board, Renjun came and back hugged him. the older Chinese giggled when the boy practically blew air to his neck.

"It's ticklish Renjun." The older laugh. It's a music to someone ear in the room.

"Ge, want me to help?" Renjun turn to settle himself beside Kun, eating the raw carrot.

The older shook his head and point at Jaehyun and Jaemin preparing a chicken stew on the stove and Doyoung and Taeil who baking something on their oven.

"4 is enough to prepare dinner. I don't need to watch over another son here." Kun shove lightly pass Renjun to go to where Jaemin and Jaehyun is.

Renjun just stare at how Jaemin has been working with his hand on shoving rise and few herbs inside 2 whole chicken. He find it a bit lewd at the motion of the younger's hands. Gosh he is horny ever since that night.

As he about to turn around, he stumbled with Yuta who is staring at someone. "Hyung," he exclaim seeing the Japanese.

Yuta ruffled his hair and smile softly at him. he swear if only he didn't fall for Jeno first, Yuta would be his first love and no one can say no to him. His smile is everything that light up the world.

"What are you doing here? Sicheng ge isn't here." Renjun ask, smirking at the older.

Yuta rolled his eyes and just ignore Renjun. It indeed hurt the younger but he knows Yuta is just teasing him. "Rude much." With that, he take his cue and leave the kitchen, leaving Yuta alone stare, more like gawking at some Chinese laughing with two Koreans.

"Hyung, really. You had to see Jaehyun hyung dance the MAW and he get all flirty like a frat boy. Using his tongue all that. Ugh, I just can't." Jaemin teasing Jaehyun who staring down at him unamused.

He felt like he has been humiliated in front of Kun. And the fact that Kun is laughing over everything Jaemin is saying really didn't help at all. His ego and self-esteem felt like it being crush being a mere kid.

"Hush you fetus. I was just trying to match with the themes. You know nothing in that world." Jaehyun pry off Jaemin from Kun who back hugged the older when the older is stirring the stew.

Kun didn't comment on anything just giggled and laugh. He know how playful Jaemin and Jaehyun is, considering how close they are over the past 7 years. It normal to hear or see them teasing each other to the extent of one of them want to throw hand. He just shook his head and rolled his eyes playfully.

"You both steer clear from here if you wanna fight each other. I don't mind anywhere but not here." He push away the two Koreans off his side and focus on cooking the stew.

"But I wanna be beside hyung," Jaehyun whine at the Chinese. Sticking his tongue out to Jaemin and hug Kun's left side with his long arms.

Kun tried to pry him off but failed since the younger is too strong for his own good. He sighed. He just let the younger do whatever he want as long as he can cook for his other kids.

Looking at how diligent Kun is, Jaehyun can't help but feel proud of the Chinese. More than proud, he felt fuzzy and warm inside from the sight of Kun cooking for them. He nuzzled his nose to the latter's neck, taking the older's off guard but he just shrug at it. Since it the younger who do it, not any older member so he is fine. He like to babying his younger members.

And Yuta? Yuta still staring at them feeling so broken and disappointed that he can't snatch Kun away from Jaehyun.

"Here Kun," Yuta pull the younger's arm to sit beside him without noticing the younger. Making him stumble in the process and accidently sitting on the older's lap. Earning a wolf whistle and a loud squeal from the members saying how sweet and cute they are.

"I'm sorry," Kun tried to get his ass up but got pulled back to the older's lap. The Japanese just shook his head and smile, letting the Chinese know that it's fine to sit on him.

"But how are you gonna eat?" The Chinese tilt his head.

"Yeah hyung, it'll be uncomfortable for you to eat. Kun hyung, sit beside me." Jaehyun tap at the seat beside him which is in the middle of Yuta and Jaehyun.

But the Japanese just stay silent and shook his head. He didn't want to talk more, just want the Chinese to sit on his lap only. Then he look for food displayed in front of them, trying to find something comfortable to eat while Kun is on his lap.

"Hyung?" Yuta hummed. "Want me to feed you instead?" he nodded excitedly.

He put both hand on Kun's slim waist and smiled at him. "Thank you," he said sickeningly close to the younger's ears. Making Jaehyun scoff as he change seat to sit beside Yuta.

"What is happening between the three?" Johnny nudge Ten. The Thai just shrug. He didn't know but he really is enjoy the drama.

"Yuta like Kun, so does Jaehyun." Taeyong suddenly shove his head beside Ten and look at Johnny, smirking at the three.

Johnny make an 'o' face, so does Taeil and Doyoung. Though Taeil know that Yuta liked the Chinese first, but he didn't know that Jaehyun in love with the Chinese too. Whatever it is, it seems interesting and wish for the best.

While Jaemin has been stealing glance at Renjun who staring at eating boy which is Jeno who munching happily on the food beside Jisung.

Jeno actually know that Jaemin is glancing over Renjun, but he couldn't help but stare at the younger boy who seems so beautiful in his eyes. But he hide it with trying to converse with Jisung and eat, playing nonchalant.

_To Be Continued_