Chapter 20: Aunt Flo Has A Grudge.

Start from the beginning

"Why? Do you need me to take you to the doctor?" I ask.

"No, I just need a tablet and a heating pad, maybe some chocolate too."

Oh, it's that kind of pain.

"You're on your period?" I ask.

"Yes, and it's kicking my ass." She shifted, so now she was curled up like a ball next to me.

"I'll go get you what you need," I got up and kissed the side of her head.

I hate that she's in pain and I can't do anything about it.

When I reached the kitchen, I grabbed a heating pad and put it in the microwave, I grabbed a tablet and a glass of water, some chocolate and when the heating pad was ready, I headed back upstairs.

"Smalls, can you sit up a little?" I ask.

She nodded a little and sat up as much as she could, I gave her the tablet and the glass of water, then I placed the heating pad on her lower stomach, she placed the glass on her bedside table and I put the chocolate beside it, and looked up at me.

"Thank you Ollie, I don't think I would've made it downstairs." She laughed a little before wincing.

"Is it always this bad?" I ask, sitting next to her.

"Sometimes, it's usually better, but this time it hurts like hell." She explained.

I do know a lot about periods, I have a fifteen year old sister and a mother. My house is basically ruled by women.

"Can I help with anything else?" I ask.

She nodded.

"What is it?"

"Cuddle me." I happily oblige.

I laid down next to her and she put her head in my shoulder again, my hand around her waist, gently pulling her closer.

"Is this comfortable for you?" I ask.

She nodded, "I'm sorry I'm so clingy, it's usually Izzy that I terrorized, but I like your hugs better," she whispered the last part, "But don't tell her I told you that."

"Never." I smile widely.

"Thank you Ollie." She sounds more sleepy.

"No problem, Smalls."

                             ꧁꧂

"Kayden," someone whispered, "Kayden Cassia." This is Aria.

"What?" Kayden grumbled, I opened my eyes after falling asleep, again, what's with me today, I got up from the bed, begrudgingly untangling myself from Kayden.

"I'm leaving." Aria said.

"What why?" Kayden turned to look at her cousin.

"The kids have a bedtime and schedule, their father will be pissed if I mess up their schedule." Aria sat on the bed next to Kayden, running her hands over Kayden's hair.