~introduction~

hi, so i haven't seen this concept or idea of story around for draco so i thought i would write it and not expecting anyone to read it just for myself. but i would just like to say that if there is another book like this i am sorry because i am not trying to steal their idea or anything and would like to give credit to them if this is the case. idk if i will ever actually finish this book or just wrote the description and have it play out in one of my dreams, but if i do it'd be a miracle cause i've never actually done that before.

lol so i only wanted one part of the song cause i'm listening to this song rn so like i guess listen to it or not but i just pictured from 2:30 but do what you want.

this book will have major grammar and spelling mistakes as i am stupid and don't reread anything and just leave it as it is and i am shit at spelling. but like if anyone actually reads this and you feel the need to correct me on something go ahead but i probably won't bother fix it so sorry.
this book will contain mature language. is that even what it's called idk but it will contain strong language like swearing and words people might find offensive and stuff.
oh and if it annoys you that i only wrote in lowercase suck it up cause i'm not gonna change it for you like i'll probably just put the names in a capital and that's all but there's full stops there for a reason so like read or look for them if you don't like it.
i'm also starting this at 2 am so idk it's gonna be bad but like i guess i didn't really expect anyone to read this so yeh.

also i think the idea and concept is really good and if anyone has or can write a story with it like let me know so i can read theirs instead.
if anyone actually read that then umm thanks i guess and i'm shit at writing and trying to write a description was hard because my dream didn't really have to be written is was just there y'know.
anyways if anyone's actually reading this book just give it a chance please.