【Chapter 12】

Start from the beginning

(Watch the video)

"The government shut down Krei's experiment" Hiro breaths

"And he's using your microbots to steal his machine back" Honey realizes.

"Krei is the guy in the mask!" I exclaim

"Oh no"

We turn around to see a giant piece of metal being chucked at us. Hiro hugs me tightly and I hug back. We all caught because of the dust.

"Baymax, get us out of here!" Hiro yells.

Baymax's rocket fist breaks the thing and we stand up.

"Go for the transmitter. Behind his mask!" Hiro commands.

Yokai throws another bug chunk at us, it hit Baymax and he went flying back.

"BAYMAX!" Hiro goes to help Baymax.

"Alright what's the plan?" Wasabi asks.

"It's Fred time"

"Super jump!" He yells as he goes to attack Yokai.

"Gravity crush!" He attempts to crush Yokai but the microbots push him away.

"Falling hard"

"Seriously, what's the plan?!"

"Get the mask!" GoGo answers as she skates away.

"I'm right behind you!" Honey follows.

GoGo and Honey attempt to corner and trap Yokai but Honey turns the floor to ice causing GoGo to slip and crash into Honey.

"What's the plan now?!" Wasabi asks.

Liam and I turn to each other and nod. We hop off the platform and I grapple hook onto the sealing. Liam copies my action but with his whip. We both release our weapon that we used to swing and fire Yokai. He dodges and my electric wave hits Liam while his sonic boom hits me. Liam manages to use his thrusters to steady himself down while I extend my stick and lower myself. Liam and I fire out grappling hook / whip at Yokai but he uses the microbots to dodge once again and we end up tying each other.

"I still say we were the coolest fail" Liam grumbles as the two of us slide on the ice.

"Dido" I mumble.

"HEY HEY HEY HEY!" Wasabi calls.

"You want to dance, masked man? 'Cause you'll be dancing with these. Hand over the mask or you'll get a taste of this! And a little bit of that!" Wasabi does a few poses before Yokai attacks him.

Suprisingly he did pretty good. Liam and I both press a button the retracts are weapons. We join GoGo and Honey Lemon as we prepare to attack.

"You got that too?" Wasabi asks when he realizes Yokai has caught his legs.

He throws Wasabi a side. Fred jumps back to action but Wasabi bumps into him causing the bouys to come right at us. They crash into usnd we all fall down. We try to get up but slip on the ice. Yokai was about to crush us but Hiro and Baymax saved us. They continue to dodge Yokai's attacks but at one point Baymax crahes into Yokai causing both Hiro and Yokai to tumble down. The microbots all fall and we look around shocked.

Hiro's POV

I get up and see the mask had fallen off Yokai. I immediately grab the mask and hold it close.

Y/n's POV

The gang and I run up to the railing and look down to see hiro has the mask.

"It's over Krei" Hiro says.